• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you think of this corn?

Which corn idea should I go with?

• Current

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windmill

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Other (give your idea)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
So, me an my brother are in a big argument about the corn in a new map we are building. He told me to trust his idea, and that it was really good. Usually his ideas are great, but this one I just didn't like. Basically what it is suppose to be is an item elevator for lifting cargo to the top of a cliff. I believe there are a few problems. The first is that it may be kind of confusing what it is unless you are told that it's an elevator. The second is that the cliff that he was imagining and asked me to build, is WAY too close to corn in my opinion.
Here is an image: (It is very plain, because we have only spent an hour working on it so far. Their will be a village around the non-cliff sides)

This is a view from an actual pedestal. The cliff is just too close in my opinion. It also looks weird how it sticks out.
2014-08-01_21.46.04.png
My idea is to have a windmill instead of the elevator. Then move the cliff back maybe 20 blocks, and have a nice waterfall coming down with a pond at the bottom. The theme of the map is a 1900's logging town. So if you have any better ideas please share. My brother did agree that if you guys agree with me, we will change it. So your thoughts will make a difference. I am making this thread because I know corn is the most important part of the map, and the more I think about this, the more I don't like it.

Last edited:

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
Maybe you could put the item elevator on the other side of the cliff?

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
The item elevator is pretty sick, I would love to see it in another spot though

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
We have committed to a different corn, not the windmill or the one above. This thread is useless now, since we have made a decision. Could a mod pls lock it? duckluv321

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci