• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you want to see in our survival server?

MCSG Survival Server should have:

• Total voters

Alexducky

Survivor
Reaction score
Not sure what "Towns" really means but if it is suggesting areas pre-built that others can add to and where PvP is not allowed then yeah, "Towns" is my vote. I like the idea of spontaneous PvP but only in an area where, if such a thing existed, law enforcements such as the police or guards could not see it. Basically, keep PvP to the unruled territories outside of the building grounds and only sanction it inside those walls as a form of entertainment or competition. Think of it like Pokemon where random battles can be had in the wild but in order to fight someone inside buildings and safe areas they would both have to agree to it.

Best suggestions out there ^^

Sunamiami

Tribute
Reaction score
Let it be Spleef! And other games, such as penguin slide, PvP fortress ++.

XxNINJA_OWLxX

Spectator
Reaction score
i think this would be an awesome idea,chad, i think there should be pvp factions, economy and towns

Reaction score
Yes towns with PvP areas outside of them with factions fighting each other in them >:D

With economy of course ^_^

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What would be cool is if we all join factions to do a war like tournament held every week. For example faction 1 would go against faction 2 and so on all the way to the final war. The way you win is by killing everyone or you get the players to surender. This would be a week long process because each war would be 2-4 hours long if we could get all members to join a faction. On the last day of the week the faction is given the chance to rebuild there base to get ready for the next tournament. Each faction has the same amount of "soldiers". This server could have a points system like the survival games where each match win gives your faction 5 points and a loss the faction loses 5 points. So a leaderboard is made. You also have a soldier status like archer, knight, king, etc. That's my idea if you liked it give it a like, if you didnt i wasted your time. :)

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would like to see only survival with pvp nothing else no shops etc. you need to get your stuff by yourself but houses and stuff arent protected so you can steal from other people. Anyone?!

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
I too, like the idea of having set towns and having a "wilderness" where PVP can happen.

I used to be a mod on a server like 6 months ago that had a large piece of area just flat land where people can build and do whatever they want, we even had an apartment building where people set their homes to, and then we had a big wall all around the perimeter. Some people left the "town" and lived by their own in the wilderness, looting and doing whatever they wanted, while other people stayed safely in town. One time when I was flying over the map, I saw a sort of village that had been sprung up with like hunt teams and organized everything.

We also had different chat channels, like one global, one only 50 blocks away from you and so forth, it was really fun.

IM_A_FRIKIN_TACO

Spectator
Reaction score
I just put thoughts into this. i think vanilla would be fun. but more of those servers. might require more staff. just thought i'd put that out there.

lionclaw94

Spectator
Reaction score
factions are fun it gives people a sence of teamwork without the sence of paranoia that the sg provides

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci