• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you want to see in the community?

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Capture the Flag or Capture the Wool tournaments.

Or any tournament with a minigame held on another server linked with MCGamer

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd like to partake in a new event, so Smooth, if you are going to create one- hit me up!

For my idea I'd like to have something that involves interacting with different gamemodes. Possibly a global treasure hunt, that involves going across all regions to finish. With a badge something like; 'Treasure Hunter' (Very original, I know).

Possibly a challenge like; Get any piece if diamond armour and post a unedited screenshot of you at corn. The badge- 'King if diamonds'.
Don't know if you remember this, but this is along the lines of something that #TeamRainbow (ah, the memories ;-)) did like 6 months ago. It didn't catch on as much as we had hoped, but it is certainly a good idea and I'd love to see a more well thought out version of it be implemented.

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
o em gee that cat is adorable

Anyways I like to see more forum badges that people can actually try and earn, rather than just 'be number 1 on the leaderboards' or 'be a developer'. Idk :3

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
  • What I want to see in the community is more anime watchers, there are like barely any I can name. Anime is something that is cool and you can get really into and its AMAZING, people need to watch it more. People troll when I post a thread about anime saying "oh pokemon, spongebob" but it's really annoying. I hope people in the community can watch more anime than what I though when I first joined 2 years ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci