• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What games do you play?

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
When you say GW2 do you mean Guild Wars 2? I own the game and have always wanted to get into it but I feel like its been out so long it would be to late to get into.
Yea it's awesome, sadly enough a little bit grindy on some parts, but I don't think you should've any trouble by joining late.

Zuldan

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys! I am just curious about what other games besides minecraft you play. Please answer below :3
My steam is: dabruhgan
I dont have CS:GO b2w

Games I Have:
Modern Warfare [Cod4]
Battlefield 4
Battlefield 3
Ghost recon Phantoms
Warface

Clash of Clans (lvl 83 ;) )
Roblox
CS:GO
minecr4ft

GoldenWave

Career
Reaction score
Ok so, there's not many, so here's everything I pretty much play
  • On pc I basically play just Minecraft, because being my computer trash that's the farthest I can go. But in the past I played some tf2 and portal 2, which I occasionally still play
  • On wii I play brawl, Mario kart and many other Mario games, plus some kirby (I'm a kirby fan)
  • On the 3ds I mostly play Pokémon but also kirby and ssb4, which I really like
  • I barely play on the ps3 because I don't have fifa 15, but I still play the 14 occasionally, also I played beyond two souls and I really liked it, but that's it for the ps.
  • I spend a lot of time gaming on my cell phone, mostly emulating Pokemon hack roms but also arcade games and games like limbo

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
MineCraft
War Thunder(I don't give my account for that one)
Town of Salem
The rare time I play ROBLOX(not giving that account out either)
Super Smash Bros Brawl and 4
And a ton of other games for the 3DS, DS, and Wii :3

GoldenWave

Career
Reaction score
  • On pc I basically play just Minecraft, because being my computer trash that's the farthest I can go. But in the past I played some tf2 and portal 2, which I occasionally still play
How did Ig forget about the best pc games ever, the ones from Lucas arts like psychonauts grim fandango and the curse of monkey island

Good times

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci