• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What grade is everyone in?

What grade (or year) are you in?

• 5th or younger

• 6th

• 7th

• 8th

• 9th

• 10th

• 11th

• 12th

• College/University

• Past college

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
It's pretty different. In Greece we have 12 years of school, starting from 6 years old if you exclude the 1 year of "kid's school"/pre-school.
Firstly, there's Pre-School, that is from 5 years old for 1 year.
After that, there's Elementary School that lasts 6 years where you learn the basic.
Then, it's Pre-High School (where I am), that lasts 3 years.
Lastly, there's High School, for 3 years, where you choose a subject you want to study. Also, note that High School is very hard and you barely even have 10 minutes to breath every day.
I am in Pre-High School Grade 1.

Metalclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
8th grade, I am quite advanced for my grade though, they did think of making me a freshmen at the start when I got a 4.0 gpa and knew this stuff already, b ut I only got that from cheating off a friend who is a year older than me. xD logic, but I am still quite advanced.

I was born on the deadline (september 1st for utahns) and I was put into school at 4 1/2 years old. so I am currently 13, turning 14 next year.
I really don't care. one of my good friends share the same b-day as me.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm technically in grade 10, but...

This is my first year of highschool ;-; I never completed grade 9.
And yet, I'm the age of all of my classmates? And I never got held back or skipped a grade?
*Confusion*

So I consider myself a freshman who is in grade 10.
So you're in 10th grade now? Or you're the age of a tenth grader and in ninth grade?

OMG WAIT BILLYGUY YOURE ALIVE

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Officially finished school this year, aswell as my apprentiship in baking
I also did TAFE whilst I was in year 10,11 and 12 whilst still studying for an ATAR (new south wales)
Dunno if anyone else got their atar but with my school captain and duke of Ed points added on top I got a total atarof 97.5

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci