• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What grade is everyone in?

What grade (or year) are you in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't know what "grade" im in, its slightly different in Uk so i've got no idea what the difference is But im in my last year , and going to college next year... but Year 11 for me...

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
I'm am in Year 9 heading into year 10 in around 3 months. Or the grade were you are 14-15..

DevilishNinja

Career
Reaction score
Idk either, in Holland it's different. 8 years of primary school, and then 6 years of secondary school. Im in the third year of secondary school :3

R3vVolution

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
All dem kids in 8th grade ha! I'm in 9th....I hate high school, middle school was much better
I completely disagree with this. Middle school was the worst, the teachers treated us like elementary kids. The high school teachers treat us like adults practically. Not sure about you, but I like high school MUCH better just because of how the teachers treat you. I am in 9th grade, if you couldn't tell. :p

VitalityBeast

Platinum
Reaction score
I completely disagree with this. Middle school was the worst, the teachers treated us like elementary kids. The high school teachers treat us like adults practically. Not sure about you, but I like high school MUCH better just because of how the teachers treat you. I am in 9th grade, if you couldn't tell. :p
The reason why I like middle school better was because classes were shorter (45 mins), high school classes are 90 minutes I don't know anybody that are in my classes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci