• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

WHAT GRINDS YOUR GEARS?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When i show a friend something online, say a video and then like one year later when we talk about it, its like

Me: Wasnt it awesome that i showed this to you? :D
Friend: No, i think i saw my brother watching it and then i showed you
Me: -.-

FISHKILL

Tribute
Reaction score
^ I've had moments like that xD.I wanted to slap the sh** out of my friend :p.

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
those time were players throw a tantrum because you killed them and spam the threads about banning you

Note: has not happened on here yet

Thesgpro

Survivor
Reaction score
This annoying goody goody kid who was like you cant use yo phone during school this is coming from a loser who said that plus he crys and he is middle school must be babyed

Thesgpro

Survivor
Reaction score
When I see scene kids, when people talk about memes, when people say things are different than the books, when people are fat, when people talk about Minecraft in real life, when people are retarded, ect.
Things are different than the books just because some geek goes out with the head cheerleader doesnt mean it happens in real life

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Things are different than the books just because some geek goes out with the head cheerleader doesnt mean it happens in real life
That Necro, get off the forums.

You should feel VERY VERY bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci