• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What happened to the MCSG community?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
People act like this never happened before. I have screenshots of abuse from before MCSGv2. It's unacceptable, but by no means a new issue.

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
It definitely is a new issue, I don't even get why people do things like that. It'll just make the MCGamer community worst and that definitely isn't a good thing.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
As it is in all Minecraft communities, you will encounter rude players, it's simply part of the game sadly especially in the PvP community. All you can do is try your best to ignore the comments and don't add fuel to the fire or respond back with equallly rude comments.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
It is a stupid block game why get so mad at some 12 year old behind a computer screen saying l2p seriously. If you get mad at that you need to stop playing...

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
It definitely is a new issue, I don't even get why people do things like that. It'll just make the MCGamer community worst and that definitely isn't a good thing.
I've been on mcgamer for over 2 years, it isn't a new issue, there have always been abusive people it's the quantity of abusive people that has increased so it is more apparent of an issue now.

I think instead of getting mad and ranting about it, it is better to promote being nice and friendly, if you see someone do well or fight well, tell them, if you destroy someone, be nice and say something like good fight man that was fun! Positivity is the solution to the problem not further negativity!

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
if you destroy someone, be nice and say something like good fight man that was fun!
The problem is that sometimes people die because of fight lag, a bad computer, low confidence, or a real life restraint, like trying to talk and fight. Saying "gf" would be terrible in those moments because the dead player would immediately think "I could have killed him easily if I didn't have (insert problem here)."

I go by a good etiquette rule: "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." It works pretty well, but exceptions, like above, occur.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
The problem is that sometimes people die because of fight lag, a bad computer, low confidence, or a real life restraint, like trying to talk and fight. Saying "gf" would be terrible in those moments because the dead player would immediately think "I could have killed him easily if I didn't have (insert problem here)."

I go by a good etiquette rule: "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." It works pretty well, but exceptions, like above, occur.
Well don't just use gf as at times it can seem offensive, have a chat with them, I usually try and chat with the dead tributes when I get killed in a game or the lobby after

Reaction score
When people are typing, after killing someone I tend to clean them up. Most times there only 1 hit, so they haven't"rekt" anyone

Silver_Games

Spectator
Reaction score
It is a stupid block game why get so mad at some 12 year old behind a computer screen saying l2p seriously. If you get mad at that you need to stop playing...
...And did I say I was mad at him? No, I didn't. I even said gg, not "omg really". I said he was full of himself, and is that raging? No. How about reading next time and think before you comment.

Silver_Games

Spectator
Reaction score
So you're telling me you teamed on that guy in deathmatch and lost.... And you don't expect him to trash talk you.
I didn't not expect him to trashtalk me. I didn't even say that in the post. I was asking why people think they're all that when they win/kill someone, or why MCG has come this way. I wasn't even really teaming...and said that in the post to. Really, can you people even read?

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
...And did I say I was mad at him? No, I didn't. I even said gg, not "omg really". I said he was full of himself, and is that raging? No. How about reading next time and think before you comment.
I didn't not expect him to trashtalk me. I didn't even say that in the post. I was asking why people think they're all that when they win/kill someone, or why MCG has come this way. I wasn't even really teaming...and said that in the post to. Really, can you people even read?
Please do not double post.
I didn't not expect him to trashtalk me.
Please do not use double negatives.

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
This is so true.

I was playing a game and died to a guy with much better stuff than me, and a diamond donor that had already died said 'ezpz'
It's sad to think that someone would spend $75 on this server, and then just make it a bad place for other people.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci