• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What happened to warnings!?

Should mods give warnings before banning/kicking?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaGW

Spectator
Reaction score
Rules. Yes, i know I broke them. I just got banned for 24 hours, without a single "stop using language" warning. This is absurd, as the mod wasn't even shown logging into the server. So, a mod that I didn't even know was on the server, banned me for 24 hours without once saying "Stop using caps and language." I didn't even get a CHANCE to stop. This is unfair on so many levels that I can't even count them.

JackRushton

Tribute
Reaction score
Just because you thought a mod wasn't on the server, you thought it was ok to use foul language? It's fair imo.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Rules. Yes, i know I broke them. I just got banned for 24 hours, without a single "stop using language" warning. This is absurd, as the mod wasn't even shown logging into the server. So, a mod that I didn't even know was on the server, banned me for 24 hours without once saying "Stop using caps and language." I didn't even get a CHANCE to stop. This is unfair on so many levels that I can't even count them.
Most likely you missed seeing him saying you had to stop.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
No, I didn't. I checked.

It's not that, it's that he didn't warn me AT ALL.
Well still, its a privelege to get a warning, you broke the rules so they have the right to ban you. Ur just being lucky if u get a warning.

1jmw11

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah ive had this happen to me, but not as a ban just as a kick, and the funny thing was he gave litteraly everyone like ten warnings and didn't give me a warning, if i was a spec i wouldn't of cared but it was at the very start of a game. But something worse happened to me, i got a three day ban 2 days ago, and i wasn't on 2 days ago.

lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci