• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Happened

Should I have won

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

WarpSeeed

Spectator
Reaction score
I was in a game and me and this other guy were fighting i killed him first but while i was on fire. since i killed him first shouldn't i get the win. I am confused on why i didn't get the win and a little frustrated plz help

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah it's a glitch and no one won this has happened to me before :')

Reactions:

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
When the game ended, did it say a winner in chat, or just 'The game has ended"?

LightAura

Platinum
Reaction score
I've had this happen to me before aswell. You both killed each other, you got the last hit on him, but the fire did the last tick and killed you at the same time. Hope this helped:)

K

KiDD

This has happens rather frequently actually, and pretty much happens because you ended up dying by fire quicker than the game ends. No win is registered because no player is left so nothing happens. Not sure if this can be patched or something, but until then if this occurs while you're playing, you're out of luck. :/

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
With my over 11 months experience in Java, this is rather quite simple to fix. Make a proper bug report though is my advice, so perhaps the developers can view it faster and have the issue fixed ASAP. :D

Like the others have said, it's not like the 2nd place guy gets a win he shouldn't, it's just that neither of you gain; but one of you loses. :/

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I've got that once before, but I suppose it's just a little glitch. But all I know is that neither of you get the one, so basically you just lost a regular game!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If the final two players kill each other almost at the same time, neither of them will get the win however about a year ago the developers made this a bit more accurate so at least be glad for that :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci