• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What happens to your friends if MCSG dies? (Discussion)

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I know my grammar sucks…im sorry ;-;

Have you ever wondered what would happen if MCSG went down? Or to be more exact what would happen to your friends? I’ve wondered this for some time now; if MCSG went down would my friends still play games with me? Or would I ever find a new community to make new friends with? All my friends that have left MCSG don’t talk to my anymore, all accept one and we barley ever talk. Now fast ford to present I only really have one good MCSG friends left Yannick. I don’t know if he thinks of me as a friend but I hope he does J. Anyway if MCSG was to go down it would be a very sad day but what would happen with you and your friends? Would you play other Minecraft servers? Steam games? Xbox? PS? DS? Wii…haha? Or do you think you guys would just part ways? I know this is a depressing subject but it’s a good thing to think about.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Well..I have other means of contacting the ones I really care about (Twitter, Skype) and I would probably talk to them from time to time to see what they're up to.

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
Without MCGamer I would be done with minecraft as PvP and my friends are the only thing that I find a interest in now :)

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
id quit minecraft
i only do mcsg for clans

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Most of my good friends from here I'd most likely go into talking to via other platforms, and we'd easily stay friends. A few people, sure I may lose touch with but that's just how it goes. I don't plan on losing any relationships I've made here so far c:

flexr

Platinum
Reaction score
If mcsg dies, i would just play on my PS3 (Randy console) & CS:GO.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci