• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What happens when we die?

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I believe once you die thats it mate. The belief in an afterlife is just something people say so they wont be afraid of dying so they don't have to think of the idea of never coming back or living again.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
I believe that when we die, we die. Okay. All the life in our brain just vanishes, everything goes dark and we're gone. I'm sorry to be rude but none of this heaven/hell business.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Loved your post!

It's quite clear how much work and effort you put into it, and I admire your fluency and skill in writing. You seem like the kind of person who would become a famous writer, poet, or artist someday! :p

Just a note, for future reference, I'd recommend that you add a little "TL, DR" paragraph/sentence at the end of your essays. Lots of people are a bit too lazy to read it all, so it'd be nice to include something like that so everyone can know your opinion.
I do thank you for those kind words, and I will take your advice with the "TL, DR" sentences in future references if I write far too much. :)

K

KiDD

A very controversial topic in general; I don't exactly like to think of death, although I'm not worried of it at this point in my life, although I know it's inevitable to occur. Very interesting as well but as so many theories on life and death exist, and I truly just start to wonder if things somewhat but mostly accepted by many people around the world, is just made up or propaganda for support in one theory. You really start to think about things when you look at everything factual about life; or at least I do. With that being said, I can't really say I believe in one thing as the real, factual aspects of life and the world exists. It's just hard to believe in somethings while you're thinking about the real world.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
our corpse sits in a box for a while until it turns to ashes and hair and finger nails and all the while our consciousness and thoughts disappear. life can be meaningless both because of and without death.
when you think about it, its really a weird practice, to push our dead underground and forget about them, except for a rock that we put above their bodies.
what'll happen when I die, however, is that my body will be skinned and used as a halloween costume and will be passed down through my family

Last edited:

OGLad_

Career
Reaction score
After taking science in year 10 and 11 my opinion changed towards the science of nature and the creation of earth and everything within it rather than a god creating everything because there is proof of how everything started. So what I just said has nothing to do with what in about to say but oh well.

How did you feel the 2 billion years before you were born? I'm assuming it will be the same after passing (death)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci