• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What have we come to?

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
Basically what happened is most of the decent people in his community left, leaving us with the toxic ones meaning when new people come in, they follow suit and the trend continues.
It's also do with how hard people try at this game. To some people, winning one game of SG is far more important than being respectful, or making friends.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
KitMencha don't get me wrong, you are my favorite Sr.Mod and I see you all over the forums, but in my opinion I feel that if we never complained about the issues you guys wouldn't do anything.
There's a difference between suggesting and giving constructive criticism and complaining. We all need to recognize that.

I think a better way to get things done, especially if you expect the staff to do something is to give them constructive criticism. Not complaints. They need to know what is wrong but also what you think is a good solution for that problem. That's how things should be, anyways. We all need to work as a community.
Indeed! With a hierarchy like MCGamer's, that's the one way we can function.

Kryptiic

Tribute
Reaction score
I think a better way to get things done, especially if you expect the staff to do something is to give them constructive criticism. Not complaints. They need to know what is wrong but also what you think is a good solution for that problem. That's how things should be, anyways. We all need to work as a community.
I'm not saying that we should yell at them but tbh, the stat reset and a lot of other things were promised 5 months ago and they just happened a month ago. Staff should step up their game but we should also be more supportive. Thank you KitMencha for all the work you do.

Lis

Career
Reaction score
I'm not saying that we should yell at them but tbh, the stat reset and a lot of other things were promised 5 months ago and they just happened a month ago. Staff should step up their game but we should also be more supportive. Thank you KitMencha for all the work you do.
I understand where you're coming from, definitely. I waited a long time for things to happen as well. But the problem was, other things had higher priority than the Leaderboard Update. Plus, they wanted it to be flawless and make sure that nothing was incredibly bugged when they released it. Especially since stats are really important.

There's a lot of work that gets done that we don't see, as regular players. It's just a matter of prioritization.

Omri

Career
Reaction score
I
Very well said. I miss how less competitive the people on here were, even 2 years ago.(Or maybe I was just too nooby to notice and was just having fun playing "hunger games" :p )

Everyone's so obsessed over ratios, stats and wins that it's become toxic to the community because people can't just congratulate someone for being number 1 on the leaderboards or for being well skilled. Immediately it's a call-out for hacks or boosting.

It's not even that I want things to be like they were.. I just want a nice, kind and friendly community to come onto after a stressful day of IRL things. A place where I feel completely welcomed by people. A place where we all want to play because we see it as fun, even if we're losing a game or two.

I personally try my best to show my appreciation to the staff/map-builders. I've normally always congratulated a map-maker for their map being accepted. I don't usually say a map is "bad" or anything until after I've thoroughly explored/played it and saw how things were built/made.

Honestly though, thank you to the AMAZING staff team that work so endlessly everyday. You all are quite the great bunch of people. And thanks for all the map-makers who take months and months of their time to build fun and exciting maps - also very great and amazing people. c:

I Played 5 Games Today And Got Called A Hackr Twice

Terrible Community But Some People Are The Nicest

Lis

Career
Reaction score
I

I Played 5 Games Today And Got Called A Hackr Twice

Terrible Community But Some People Are The Nicest
I try not to pay much attention to the in-game community while I play. I've noticed, for the most part, a lot of the players tend to be rude. That's why I've become more active on the forums. The forums is filled with a generally nice community.

Omri

Career
Reaction score
I try not to pay much attention to the in-game community while I play. I've noticed, for the most part, a lot of the players tend to be rude. That's why I've become more active on the forums. The forums is filled with a generally nice community.
True The Forums Has Some OF The Nicest Ppl

Diamond
Reaction score
Thank you so much for this post! Just makes me feel so happy and brings me back to the simple times :^)

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
All the 12 year olds joined
Older kids left...

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Thanks for everything.

I wanna thank everyone on this community, Devs, Sr. Moderators, Moderators, Map makers, Admins, and of course Chad.
I am thanking you guys because i am so happy that you are helping the community out, doing anything, working 4-5 hours a day, and staying cool with it. I am thanking you, because without you guys, there is no MCGamer..
We have amazing Developers, who work their ass off to make MCGamer the best for you..
We have amazing Sr. Moderators who don't get paid for making ban disputes, mod apps etc.. And trust me, i know from experience, they do more than 20 ban disputes a day, each Sr. Moderator...
As Nick said, we are changing a lot.. There is not really anything to do, but we have to try, we were an amazing Community, and we really really have to get back to the old days.
We have amazing Moderators who also work their ass off, to make MCGamer the best server for you guys...
What's wrong with you? 1.8 Update? MCGamer v.2? Guys, it is for the best of the Servers.. We can't get back to MCGamer v.1, we can't get back to 1.7 guys.. it is over! Stop complaining about our Staff Team, because they work A LOT behind the scenes.
How long does it take for you, to maybe go on a Staff Members wall, and post once; "You do a great Job, and you deserve your rank" Or maybe someone who spent more than 3 months making an SG map so you could play on it.. Maybe go on their wall and post; "You are an amazing builder" AND if you don't like the map, then give them construtive feedback, not tell them to remove it, or to stop building because you are the worse builder..

Guys, we are an amazing community, but we WERE better in the old days, and we need to get back to that.
So please guys, stop complaining about the updates the Devs do, because trust me, i know they are doing the best for the Servers.

PD:
Thanks to every Staff Member incluiding Sr. Moderators - Moderators - MapMakers - Admins - Developers and Owners.

KitMencha You are amazing. <3

Have a wonderful day at the MCGamer Network!

- Alex | PlazaGames

Omri

Career
Reaction score
Thanks for everything.

I wanna thank everyone on this community, Devs, Sr. Moderators, Moderators, Map makers, Admins, and of course Chad.
I am thanking you guys because i am so happy that you are helping the community out, doing anything, working 4-5 hours a day, and staying cool with it. I am thanking you, because without you guys, there is no MCGamer..
We have amazing Developers, who work their ass off to make MCGamer the best for you..
We have amazing Sr. Moderators who don't get paid for making ban disputes, mod apps etc.. And trust me, i know from experience, they do more than 20 ban disputes a day, each Sr. Moderator...
As Nick said, we are changing a lot.. There is not really anything to do, but we have to try, we were an amazing Community, and we really really have to get back to the old days.
We have amazing Moderators who also work their ass off, to make MCGamer the best server for you guys...
What's wrong with you? 1.8 Update? MCGamer v.2? Guys, it is for the best of the Servers.. We can't get back to MCGamer v.1, we can't get back to 1.7 guys.. it is over! Stop complaining about our Staff Team, because they work A LOT behind the scenes.
How long does it take for you, to maybe go on a Staff Members wall, and post once; "You do a great Job, and you deserve your rank" Or maybe someone who spent more than 3 months making an SG map so you could play on it.. Maybe go on their wall and post; "You are an amazing builder" AND if you don't like the map, then give them construtive feedback, not tell them to remove it, or to stop building because you are the worse builder..

Guys, we are an amazing community, but we WERE better in the old days, and we need to get back to that.
So please guys, stop complaining about the updates the Devs do, because trust me, i know they are doing the best for the Servers.

PD:
Thanks to every Staff Member incluiding Sr. Moderators - Moderators - MapMakers - Admins - Developers and Owners.

KitMencha You are amazing. <3

Have a wonderful day at the MCGamer Network!

- Alex | PlazaGames
Well Said Mate 100% Agree

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci