• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What I Feel Now.

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
1:Mainly i get hated as normal but 1 thing that really gets on my mind is when people are saying "What is your problem." This is what makes me really angry and thats why i say the stuff i do say.

2: Most of my "MCG" "Friends" aka fake friends that ditched me ehmmm i guess you guys have a better life now but i guess I'm sorry whatever i did to you.

3: Smile More thats what makes me still being here.

Remember everyone is weird on their own way.

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Glue! You're so nice (and hilarious), hopefully you end up solving everything you do with the people you're having issues with. Sometimes people can be less than savory, and we just have to find the best ways to overcome those problems.
Im perm-banned from MCG ts so its a bit hard but ill find out a way but all my ban dipute's has gotten declined so I'm not getting back on the TS.
You are one of the rare true friends here on Mcgamer, gulemann <3
Same with you #FacecamAndChill
i know I'm rare XD

Petar

Diamond
Reaction score
1:Mainly i get hated as normal but 1 thing that really gets on my mind is when people are saying "What is your problem." This is what makes me really angry and thats why i say the stuff i do say.

2: Most of my "MCG" "Friends" aka fake friends that ditched me ehmmm i guess you guys have a better life now but i guess I'm sorry whatever i did to you.

3: Smile More thats what makes me still being here.

Remember everyone is weird on their own way.
R u lov me?

Zinke

Quantum
Reaction score
Im perm-banned from MCG ts so its a bit hard but ill find out a way but all my ban dipute's has gotten declined so I'm not getting back on the TS.

Same with you #FacecamAndChill
i know I'm rare XD
get a new internet and reinstall ts or whatever but they will still know its u XD

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The rare time I'm on the ts I miss your randomness! It is what made who you were. I don't like many people in the community but you Gule are on my like list :)

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
You always have Kirsten xD
Kirsten is mine :3
R u lov me?
Ily :3
get a new internet and reinstall ts or whatever but they will still know its u XD
Nahh aint doing that VPN thing xD Im not a rule breaker in my eyes.
amazing thread
Thanks m9.
The rare time I'm on the ts I miss your randomness! It is what made who you were. I don't like many people in the community but you Gule are on my like list :)
OMG thanks steph hope you doing good my hot steph :3

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
Glue! You're so nice (and hilarious), hopefully you end up solving everything you do with the people you're having issues with. Sometimes people can be less than savory, and we just have to find the best ways to overcome those problems.
Yes Ceroria! His name is Glue xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci