• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What if AntVenom played on our servers?

swag or sweg?

• sweg

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • swag

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • i got that tm87

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
I think there are a lot of people on mcsg that are better at PVP then AntVenom so i would say that the leaderboards wouldn't of changed.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Has anyone even thought about how many new players we would get? He has over 2 million subscribers, and I think the majority of those would at least have a couple of test games on the server. A lot would like it (because it's amazing), and we would get a huge amount of new players. The new era of noobs.

Reaction score
Has anyone even thought about how many new players we would get? He has over 2 million subscribers, and I think the majority of those would at least have a couple of test games on the server. A lot would like it (because it's amazing), and we would get a huge amount of new players. The new era of noobs.
I know people who say AntVenom suck he actually doesn't he can wreck peoples faces but I don't think he will be at the top of the leaderboards because gravea4rd
Has played for a long time

Reaction score
I know people who say AntVenom suck he actually doesn't he can wreck peoples faces but I don't think he will be at the top of the leaderboards because gravea4rd
Has played for a long time
I forgot that the mcsg population will defiantly grow

average_name

Career
Reaction score
Remember that AntVenom comes out of a population that thinks that Bajan is a god.

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
He'd be better than all the noobs, or fanboys, but worst than what people consider 1st, 2nd or 3rd-tier pvpers.

He's not good in terms of MCSG, but is much better than the general population.

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm suprised antvenom isn't getting that subscriber boost and look at SkyDoesMinecraft, already at 6-7 Million (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci