• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What if PvP was taken out?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • sure

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
Speculation, say in 1.9, Mojang decides to remove PvP from all versions of the game. Nothing can get it back, no matter what fancy plugin used. What would happen to MCSG? To Minecraft as a whole? Thoughts on the events that would happen can be expressed below c:

MovieBJames

Survivor
Reaction score
The End of me playing this game for real fun
Nov 29th 2013- 2016

flexr

Platinum
Reaction score
well, m8s wh4t will happen is rip mcsq 2012-2015 and f mojang cause they are stupid a$$ holes, here is a better idea, MOJANG REMOVE EVERYTHING! SOUNDS GREAT? rip EVERYTHING no mcsq no badlion no everything.

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
well, the game would still be played a lot. PvP is one of the main aspects of the game, not the main. They would lose a lot of players, but people would still play. Then i guess it could finally be a child friendly game, or you could see tryhards tryharding minigames like build.

flexr

Platinum
Reaction score
well, the game would still be played a lot. PvP is one of the main aspects of the game, not the main. They would lose a lot of players, but people would still play. Then i guess it could finally be a child friendly game, or you could see tryhards tryharding minigames like build.
losing alot of players including (youtubers)

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft would become a disaster like it already is now.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly unless people wanted to play like Deadly descent this place would be cactus. Who knows could be a cool twist to SG tho it'd be a lot longer maybe more wild animals spawning and stuff who knows.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci