• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What if the entire MCSG community went to school together

Would it be awesome if the entire MCSG community went to school together

• Yes!

Votes: 100 82.0%
  • No!

Votes: 22 18.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Uuhm.. interesting. I might read down a long text thinking about this.
-reserved for long text that may or may not come here-

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Honestly, there would be good and bad points.

First of all, for this I'm going to assume that everyone goes under their username, not their real name, and that they are the ONLY students in the school, so no one attends that doesn't play MCSG. Also, I'm going to assume this is a high school or middle school (Probably Highschool) as it's easier, and my guess is the majority of MCSGers who actually know what they're doing are in middle school or higher.

There would be classes. The classes would hold unofficial tournaments very often to determine who is the best in the class. They would be run by the students, after-hours. Remember, this is still mostly a regular school. Clubs would be dedicated to MCSG and Minecraft, as well as other games such as League of Legends, TF2, Gmod, and who knows what else - we're all gamers, remember. There would also be clubs for each major clan, such as Rebels/Forgotten/Titans etc.

Student Council members would be the top PvPers and forumers (Probably really famous forumers like RC/HalfSquirrel and maybe the top 10 or so Pvpers)

Sports teams would be massive, as there's hundreds of thousands of students, meaning at least a few thousand would apply for each probably.

Would write more but I'm busy

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
It'be kinda embarrassing to know that my IQ level is way lower than everyone else's, I'd be the only one in that "special" class where I'm learning about 5+5 while everybody else is figuring out "what is "X" :(
Welcome to my world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci