• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What inspired you to become good at MCSG?

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
What, if anything, inspired you to do well in MCSG?

For me, it was my conflict with Canziano. He was a reasonably famous player, and I was just starting out, so he had some 500 wins more than me at the start. So, I, one day, decided to tell him that I am better than him, and he retaliated. So, we had a few random fights. In the first of these, he killed me because he had better stuff, we were in a tight space, and he was block hitting. Then he 9-hearted me in a fair 1v1. So, I started to rage. I couldn't keep losing to this 'noob'. So, I managed to beat him 10 times in a row on a 1v1 server, Andre started to acknowledge the fact that my PvP skills were improving faster than his. The problem was, from then on, we hardly met on MCSG, and when we did, one of us (mostly him) just had to die before we even met up. By the time he got banned, I was quite decent at PvP. So, I suppose that my reason for my PvP strength is Canziano. What about you?

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Hmmm. Originally eshancowee and that whole ordeal. Mainly, I just wanted to work toward something, to something, bigger then myself. I'm still improving.

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
iFrox and teovald. The only two people I met some few times. But those times I met them I leanred EXTREMELY MUCH.

Reaction score
I'm still waiting, I guess. I just practice on PvP servers and watch MCG youtubers to try and improve.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When I hit top 10 in AU I was fairly terrible, I had a god awful ratio and I just wanted to get better and live up to my rank, lol.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I shall not quit until I've properly penetrated both Huahwi and 101TheCreator. Patray_tray11 would be a good third target but thankfully that little [biscuit] seems to have stopped playing or been banned.

C0nsole

Diamond
Reaction score
Still looking... I'm terrible at the game, but I'm decent at PvP in general, I just need someone to teach me good judgement and the really advanced tactics that EVERYONE seems to know these days...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci