• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is happening to MCSG?

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
It isn't true unless you have concrete proof of their punishment statistics that unequivocally prove that they don't punish players for wrongdoing :kappa:
Alright well my point was made clear right there as my reply was deleted for no good reason. Simple put it this way, we don't have access to how many punishments they do.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Alright well my point was made clear right there as my reply was deleted for no good reason. Simple put it this way, we don't have access to how many punishments they do.
It isn't true unless you have concrete proof of their punishment statistics that unequivocally prove that they don't punish players for wrongdoing :kappa:
Jimmer is right that most likely the mods are doing their jobs. However, at the most recent mod meeting, there was conversation how there were not enough punishments being done.

Simply spoken, there are not enough active mods. I played 10 games today, and each game had a rule breaker. Eu is a mess, I'm sorry. I love this server, and never mean to speak bad, but it really has gotten out of hand. I always record hackers when I see them, but report abuses take 3-6 days to be answered. What's the point of even doing it if that person has 3-6 more days to break rules? It's frustrating.

There is a simple fix - more mods. Make sure everyone reaches their quota.

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
Jimmer is right that most likely the mods are doing their jobs. However, at the most recent mod meeting, there was conversation how there were not enough punishments being done.

Simply spoken, there are not enough active mods. I played 10 games today, and each game had a rule breaker. Eu is a mess, I'm sorry. I love this server, and never mean to speak bad, but it really has gotten out of hand. I always record hackers when I see them, but report abuses take 3-6 days to be answered. What's the point of even doing it if that person has 3-6 more days to break rules? It's frustrating.

even though more mods would be nice it's frustrating that people are becoming mods that started playing in 2015, they don't understand enough to do their job well

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
Straight back to mcsg v1 boys, Jefeperro at the head of the campaign.

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score

Sadly I don't think having more mods is the answer, may help a bit but even if they all worked their asses off 24/7, the fact remains the anticheat is substandard and has been for way too long, a key reason why people have given up on this server.

I'm sure most mods do the best they can but they can not physically keep up with the ridiculous amount of hackers on this server.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
The TeamSpeak doesn't work
I haven't noticed any issues with the Teamspeak, if you have noticed anything, please let us know as soon as possible.
the hub is always laggy
Some of the hubs are laggy because they have been running for a while. You can easily just switch to a different one (that will fix the lag on your side). Then contact a staff member to get an Admin/Developer to restart the laggy hub.
Custom SG Games aren't working
Could you please explain what the issue is? I haven't seen any issues with the MCSG Maker Games, they seem to be working for me. If something is not working, please report it on the GitHub.

Sixzor

Quantum
Reaction score
I haven't noticed any issues with the Teamspeak, if you have noticed anything, please let us know as soon as possible.

Some of the hubs are laggy because they have been running for a while. You can easily just switch to a different one (that will fix the lag on your side). Then contact a staff member to get an Admin/Developer to restart the laggy hub.

Could you please explain what the issue is? I haven't seen any issues with the MCSG Maker Games, they seem to be working for me. If something is not working, please report it on the GitHub.
The teamspeak and Custom SG went down for a while and that's why I made this thread, but as of now everything is working! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci