• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is the hack protection program used?

Status
Not open for further replies.

griffinmalone

Spectator
Reaction score
I was just curious because there are forcefielders with thousands of points which means they have played for a long time and still not been banned! I feel like the only way to get hackers banned is to take video. Which sadly I can not. And I know a lot of servers have great hack detection I worked for a server as a coder a few years back and one of the main things we coded was hack protection and it worked great! But I feel like there is no build in plugin that works on this server. :(

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
No Cheat Plus, confirgued very well for these servers.
It doesn't work with banning, that what mods do.

Treveous

Survivor
Reaction score
As Ordies said, this server uses NoCheat Plus which reduces most of the hacks used on mcsg. Sadly it cannot compute any forcefield or any type of killaura. If you cannot record video evidence, do /info and check the server number/IP, go to hub and ask a player who can record or any staff member.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Alerting a staff member on the teamspeak is a great way to get a hacker caught :)

Mayo1499

Survivor
Reaction score
If you cant get footage of the hacker then first things first you alert a mod either in the hub or in teamspeak as Krackan stated above

Zana

Career
Reaction score
Alerting a staff member on the teamspeak is a great way to get a hacker caught :)
Exactly what he said.. when you are ingame, just stand were the is a good hiding place, Open TeamSpeak --> connection --> ts.mcsg.in --> poke a mod, or join a channel were there is a mod in --> tell them what server and name = Banned.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Exactly what he said.. when you are ingame, just stand were the is a good hiding place, Open TeamSpeak --> connection --> ts.mcsg.in --> poke a mod, or join a channel were there is a mod in --> tell them what server and name = Banned.
If they are indeed hacking that is...
Question answered, thread locked :) feel free to PM with any more questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci