• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is the sound pack & fishing rod that SixZoSeven uses?

Smizack

Survivor
Reaction score
Does anybody know the sound pack & fishing rod that SixZoSeven uses in his videos?

Thanks! :D

WhiteJade

Spectator
Reaction score
The rod is very known. It's the same as Huahwi's texture pack. It's the faithful rod but painted black, if you are talking about the TP he used his last video.

And he doesn't use a sound pack, he's just using Huahwi's RP.
You can find the download link by looking it up on Youtube, there are enough videos with the download link.

Smizack

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry if I wasn't clear enough. I was talking about his last few videos. Like this one, for example:

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Yo.

I don't actually possess the pack containing the sound. G33ke made it for me, so I'll see if he has a copy of it.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
These assets (the fishing rod texture and the hit sound) were things I put together for this resource pack. The sound is not mine, and sadly I do not know the location of its origin to show you guys, as Sixzo sent me the original to begin with. Someone else made it and I simply modified it to work in the resource pack. The fishing rod texture I can also not claim ownership to: In fact, you'll see it looks near identical to this, because it came from this. I simply made modifications to make it work as a fishing rod properly.

For these reasons, though I do have a copy of this resource pack, I will not be personally distributing it publicly, as it is not technically my own work. Though I personally modified these, in some ways majorly, (the cast fishing rod texture I had to "make" because of where I got the base texture from.) I cannot claim I made these myself.

As for the rod, that's egrodo's, and I believe a download can be found somewhere on his channel here: https://m.youtube.com/user/Egrodo1
But the sound is a custom one Sixzo made.
Nope! Check the description of this video, where he credits me for the soundpack (which also changes the rod texture):
His hitsound, different from Sixzo's, was also modified by me. Similarly, I do not claim ownership of the original, unmodified sound. He distributes it in his video description here, which I sadly do not have control over, as I failed to establish with him beforehand that I did not necessarily want it to be distributed. There isn't much I can do about that now, however.

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
These assets (the fishing rod texture and the hit sound) were things I put together for this resource pack. The sound is not mine, and sadly I do not know the location of its origin to show you guys, as Sixzo sent me the original to begin with. Someone else made it and I simply modified it to work in the resource pack. The fishing rod texture I can also not claim ownership to: In fact, you'll see it looks near identical to this, because it came from this. I simply made modifications to make it work as a fishing rod properly.

For these reasons, though I do have a copy of this resource pack, I will not be personally distributing it publicly, as it is not technically my own work. Though I personally modified these, in some ways majorly, (the cast fishing rod texture I had to "make" because of where I got the base texture from.) I cannot claim I made these myself.

Nope! Check the description of this video, where he credits me for the soundpack (which also changes the rod texture):
His hitsound, different from Sixzo's, was also modified by me. Similarly, I do not claim ownership of the original, unmodified sound. He distributes it in his video description here, which I sadly do not have control over, as I failed to establish with him beforehand that I did not necessarily want it to be distributed. There isn't much I can do about that now, however.
Oh! Okay, sorry. I watched that video a long time ago and must've forgotten.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci