• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is your favorite game?

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
Yes I do realize this topic is overused, but reading through responses about why certain games are peoples favorites is always enjoyable. So whats your favorite game? I would have to say although I haven't played it in quite a while considering it's pretty old, my favorite would have to be Far cry. The first Far cry is just an amazing game and since I haven't really played any games outside the mmo genre in a while there's nothing comparable to it for me.

Also sorry to any mods if I'm posting in the wrong section of the forums I just don't play mcsg anymore and only came back to the forums because I couldn't think of a better place to post it that I already have an account on.

Reaction score
Well, my current favorite game is MC.
I think overall, the game that had the most impact on me was Far Cry 3.
I've played through the story more than 10 times, and with all the events that occur, I think it's made a notable change in my personality.

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
My favourite game right now is Minecraft, coming in second would be, CS:GO :)

Tafallita

Platinum
Reaction score
My favourite game in this moment is Minecraft, and my favourite second game is...... I only play MC :p

edward608

Survivor
Reaction score
club penguin

jk

probably

uh

csgo

no

wait

yeah

it

is

pokemon csgo or l0l

Disingenuous

Platinum
Reaction score
Really been getting back into Black Ops 2 lately due to looking at some of the game-play for Black Ops 3, but Grand Theft Auto V will always be a top favourite of mine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci