• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Is Your Favorite Song in 2015

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I didn't say any of that. Go get drunk on teamspeak you autist lol
My, how mature of you. I am neither autistic nor do I drink heavily. Also:
my picks:
all of kendrick lamar's to pimp a butterfly
let it happen - tame impala
inanimate sensation- death grips
loads of songs from joey bada$$' B4.DA.$$
know yourself and energy - drake
distant past - everything everything
FKA twigs' EP
New underachievers album
I think your opinion stems from a woeful lack of willingness to invest time and effort into finding new music that appeals to you. :D
These are all underground artists/bands. Therefore, you did say that. You're accusing boboy1999 of being lazy and unwilling to find new artists, as I recounted in a previous post. Why would you say that you didn't do it, when all you have to do to check the story is scroll up? I'm unsure as to why you are blatantly lying about something that is obvious to anyone who reads the thread..

Exult

Survivor
Reaction score
My, how mature of you. I am neither autistic nor do I drink heavily. Also:

These are all underground artists/bands. Therefore, you did say that. You're accusing boboy1999 of being lazy and unwilling to find new artists, as I recounted in a previous post. Why would you say that you didn't do it, when all you have to do to check the story is scroll up? I'm unsure as to why you are blatantly lying about something that is obvious to anyone who reads the thread..
LOL

if YOU bothered to read the thread, you'd see that boboy had asserted that no modern music was of any value, which is objectively false. I said that his belief came from his unwillingness/lack of effort to look for new artists might like, as there is literally no other way for him to think that way. There is 'good' music in every single genre; even if you despise everything except for 60s-80s rock there are current revivalist bands that emulate older styles of music that I'm sure he'd like if he bothered researching. Notice how I only ever talked about music that appeals to HIM because I understand that 'good' music is completely subjective. If it makes you feel good, listen to it and see if I give a sh**. boboy is someone who i feel could greatly benefit from watching this video! ^_^

These are all underground artists/bands. Therefore, you did say that.
This is the most fallacious statement I've seen in a long time. What's even funnier is that you consider artists like Kendrick Lamar and Drake underground. Have you been living under a rock? Kendrick set the spotify record for most album streams in the first day of release and Drake regularly tops charts and has multiple platinum-selling albums. Really underground!!!
What is wrong with you lol. Just because he doesn't like underground stuff that you like he's considered uncool and not "hip"? What?? This is probably the least intelligent post I've seen all day.
Words. In. My. Mouth. You're assuming a link between my posts that just doesn't exist.

This is a thread called "What Is Your Favourite Song In 2015" so it's hardly unreasonable for me to list my favourite songs in 2015, is it? Not once did I mention the words 'hip' or 'cool' when I said to boboy that he should put more effort into finding current music he might like. I did not tell him to listen to songs on my list. You're attacking me for no reason other than that you don't know the songs I listed. Does the fact that I like music that you don't know about make you feel threatened in some way? Do you have an inferiority complex? Please let me know.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
Favorite song of ALL TIME is Gorillaz - Feel good inc
Kendrick Lamar's To Pimp A Butterfly ( every single song on there is great )
Earl Sweatshirt's I don't like Good, I don't go outside album is great too ^_^

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
LOL

if YOU bothered to read the thread, you'd see that boboy had asserted that no modern music was of any value, which is objectively false. I said that his belief came from his unwillingness/lack of effort to look for new artists might like, as there is literally no other way for him to think that way. There is 'good' music in every single genre; even if you despise everything except for 60s-80s rock there are current revivalist bands that emulate older styles of music that I'm sure he'd like if he bothered researching. Notice how I only ever talked about music that appeals to HIM because I understand that 'good' music is completely subjective. If it makes you feel good, listen to it and see if I give a sh**. boboy is someone who i feel could greatly benefit from watching this video! ^_^

This is the most fallacious statement I've seen in a long time. What's even funnier is that you consider artists like Kendrick Lamar and Drake underground. Have you been living under a rock? Kendrick set the spotify record for most album streams in the first day of release and Drake regularly tops charts and has multiple platinum-selling albums. Really underground!!!
Words. In. My. Mouth. You're assuming a link between my posts that just doesn't exist.

This is a thread called "What Is Your Favourite Song In 2015" so it's hardly unreasonable for me to list my favourite songs in 2015, is it? Not once did I mention the words 'hip' or 'cool' when I said to boboy that he should put more effort into finding current music he might like. I did not tell him to listen to songs on my list. You're attacking me for no reason other than that you don't know the songs I listed. Does the fact that I like music that you don't know about make you feel threatened in some way? Do you have an inferiority complex? Please let me know.
Woah. Lots of words. Very scurry. Have fun on your high horse.

Kcin

Experienced
Reaction score
IF I WAS THE QUESTION
WOULD YOU BE MY ASNSWER?
IF I WAS THE MUSIC
WOULD YOU BE THE DANCER?
IF I WAS THE STUDENT
WOULD YOU BE THE TEACHER?
IF I WAS THE SINNER
WOULD YOU BE THE PREECHER?
WOULD YOU BE MY...
DADADADADA; I STILL GOT A LOT OF SHEET TO LEARN I'LL ADMIT IT!

FEELING LIKE A DIGIT IN THE SYSTEM
JUST ANOTHER STUPID NUMBER I
DONT KNOW
KNOW KNOW

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci