• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is your least favorite thing in MCSG?

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I love MCSG. I play in it about 5 hours a day. But it does have it's things that make me want to sit in a ball and cry. For me my least favorite things have to be the fanboys. I am not saying there is anything wrong with having a Youtuber that you love (Mine is TheSyndicateProject) but some people go too far, some make new accounts to name themselves after their hero. Just something about this bothers me to a very high extent. What is your least favorite thing in MCSG? Edit: This forum is not meant to bash MCSG in anyway, Just to see what the community doesn't like in it, and see if we can fix it. <3

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There are no mobs.

Oh, and the forum spam, the massive fights over opinions, the fanboys, the swearing, the 5 year olds who don''t even know the alphabet, the maps, the over-rated food, the lack of moderation and then the amount of inactive staff, spammers, hackers... do I need to go on?

jDude645

Experienced
Reaction score
Teams, because since teams are one unit (most of the time), you would basically be fighting someone with the equivalent of 2x health and 2x damage hacks.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
There are no mobs.

Oh, and the forum spam, the massive fights over opinions, the fanboys, the swearing, the 5 year olds who don''t even know the alphabet, the maps, the over-rated food, the lack of moderation and then the amount of inactive staff, spammers, hackers... do I need to go on?
xD I can see you had a lot to get off your chest xD

iVox

Experienced
Reaction score
Lest favorite thing hmm. I don't think I have one. Maybe Moonlight lake.

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The fact that most of the new map ideas are just cheap knockoff 'revamps' of other maps. *facepalm* Also, the n00bs that ask for a team in chat and when someone says yes, the original offer keeps asking. But that's just me. Teamers really agitate me sometimes.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
The fact that most of the new map ideas are just cheap knockoff 'revamps' of other maps. *facepalm* Also, the n00bs that ask for a team in chat and when someone says yes, the original offer keeps asking. But that's just me. Teamers really agitate me sometimes.
But Fanboys..... The fanboys make me cut.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci