• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is your win taunt on MCSG?

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I say "YESSS YEEsSSSSSS I WONNNN!!!!!!! YYESSSSSSSSSSS THANK YOU WORLD!!!!!!!" hope a mod isn't on, and try to type it as fast as I can (All the Y's, E's, N's, and S's have to be exact).

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
If it was actually a good game: gg
If it was not a good game: That was not a good game. I'm sorry.

Gravey4rd

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I dont always win taunt

but when i do...... no lets not go there xD

However sometimes when people think they have the upper hand against me but the truth is i actually got them exactly where i wanted. I just tell them that they are going to die if they continue.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I usually just burn myself or throw my stuff in the air. But if I'm feeling really cocky, I'll leave the game so no one wins.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Well, I typically play with my friend. What we do is when we get to Deathmatch together, we kill the other person and then we wait for the DM time to run out because lol.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I say gg and then normally join the same game right after, just to see everyone call me a hacker, in which I reply with my new favorite gif :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci