• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What! It cost's money!

do you think that people should pay to play MCSG

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
you dont need to donate to join full servers just do a backflip for chad and you are sure to get VIP. . . right. . . ?

Raycu

Survivor
Reaction score
Maybe he didn't get the joke. And was talking about how he would treat what you wrote.

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi everybody im new at this and just want to say that 10$ a month is not a very good deal. If I ever made a server i would make a server where you dont have to pay anything to play so that people would not have to be kicked every time its 5 seconds until game starts. But i do have to say that I got really desperate to play so I got a slot anyway. hopefully some people follow me and make that decision on the servers. Please take my pole above.

Without donors, Chad would have no money to run the servers and you wouldn't be able to play MCSG anymore. Most minecraft communities have some sort of donation system and in our case, they get certain perks on the servers and access to redstone and restricted items (Creative/Tekkit). Without donors, MCSG would have been over a month ago and if you don't want to donate, you don't have to, but do remember that without the money, you'd have nothing to play on.

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And you wouldn't be able to post this on this website as the money from the donations go towards the server running, the hosting of and the hosting of the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci