• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What job do you want?

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey doodz.

Juusstt taking an interest in the community.

My question to you all is; what job would you like when your gain all necessary qualifications?Alongside, do you you currently have a job? If yes, what is it?:)

I'll start off. When I finish my university course (bear in mind that I'm only 15 at the moment), I'd enjoy looking into marine biology and the geographic effects on marine life.

My reasons being that
1. I have always had an interest in the unknown which links in to the fact that there are many unexplored areas in the vast oceans on planet earth
2. The job would mean swimming and visiting new, exotic? places :)
3. Monneyyy

I currently work at the boarding kennels in my town which is basically a place people enter their dogs, usually when they're going on holiday. The pay isn't high but it's easy as well as fun.

Only cause i r bored

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've been thinking a lot of what interests me, and I honestly think that some type of law, governmental science might be a good pick. Then, there are things like Criminology which is very intriguing, and I would probably enjoy a lot more. It just depends on where I decide to take it after high school.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
I've been thinking a lot of what interests me, and I honestly think that some type of law, governmental science might be a good pick. Then, there are things like Criminology which is very intriguing, and I would probably enjoy a lot more. It just depends on where I decide to take it after high school.
You've been watching too much Criminal Minds ;)
A psychiatrist.
Forgive my ignorance, you mean helping people with psychological problems or...? It'd be cool to help people but hearing about the depression of others would just make the job a misery for me..What do you see in the job?

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm only 11 and thinking about this kind of stuff makes me seem like I'm 15 lol. But I'd probs be a train driver, I'm into that stuff.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Forgive my ignorance, you mean helping people with psychological problems or...? It'd be cool to help people but hearing about the depression of others would just make the job a misery for me..What do you see in the job?
Because the brain and mental health fascinate me. I wouldn't want to be a brain surgeon, so this would be another brain-related job. Also it pays well :)

SimplyToTheMax

Platinum
Reaction score
Well since I was 9 years old I always wanted to be a pilot. Since I was born, I was into planes and I don't know, they were so fascinating for me.
Recently I've been thinking and because I'm not that good in maths I maybe will think about lawyer or journaliste, not sure yet..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci