• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Keyboard and Mouse do you use?

Kryzih

Platinum
Reaction score
Just a little question to find out what you guys use in your set-up.
Answer like this:

Mouse:______.
Keyboard______.

My set-up:

Mouse: Razor Naga 2014 Edition.
Keyboard: A 10 pound one from Tesco. :p

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Mouse: 1990s Logitech Mouse
Keyboard: Toshiba Laptop Keyboard

Surprisingly, the mouse is pretty darn good.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Mouse: Logitech G5.
Keyboard: Corsair K70, Silver w/ MX Cherry Reds.

I actually gained some good financial insight into my peripheral set-up. Personal story below:

I used to be a die-hard Logitech guy, and rocked the first-generation G5 wired gaming mouse along with the G15 gaming keyboard back when they first game out in 2005. I was 13 years old and stupid, so I bought both of them from CompUSA (back when they were around) because they were labelled "gaming", had a bunch of nifty features (that I'd never use), and looked freakin' sweet. I shelled out $75 for the keyboard and $40 for the mouse, which was considered expensive at the time for input devices, and I honestly wondered if I had wasted my money.

Long story short, I didn't. In fact, it was quite the opposite.

The thing about those products was that they were quality products that were built to last. Logitech was just venturing into having a dedicated gaming peripheral lineup (the G-Series), and they wanted to put their best foot forward to compete with the likes of Razer: they made relatively small numbers of high-quality builds, yet kept them competitively priced. The end-result was a stellar mouse and keyboard set-up that served me flawlessly over the next 8 years and counting. In terms of value, the mouse and keyboard have outlasted the lifetimes of other similar devices because of their high build quality; I've most likely saved money by spending a little more money on quality rather than spending more on replacement devices. I loved my G5 and G15, and they were bound to last me for several more years.

I'd probably still be rocking the G15 if I hadn't been stupid with cleaning the keyboard. I got careless with removing the front bezel, and ended up breaking a good section of it. Because of my negligence, I had reduced a perfect keyboard to a partly-functioning/slightly-dangerous keyboard. But I used my gained insight and wisdom to research mechanical keyboards, which brought me to the purchase of the Corsair K70: a highly-rated mechanical keyboard of an agreeable price and great build quality. Still using the ol' G5, though; it might be worn down and looking old, but it still performs as well as the day I first brought it home.

TL;DR: I learned about the economic value of quality through a mice and keyboard.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
my keyboard is just my Macbook pro's one :p and my mouse is just 10 bucks :p

Reaction score
Mouse: Logitech G700
Keyboard: Tt esports Meka G1

I have always preferred Logitech mice over stuff like Razer, with Logitech they you don't pay for the name like you do with other brands. They give you solid equipment that lasts. Also Tt know what they are talking about when it comes to mechanical keyboard (you know your keyboard has a high build quality when it comes with military grade cable)

Kryzih

Platinum
Reaction score
Mouse: Logitech G5.
Keyboard: Corsair K70, Silver w/ MX Cherry Reds.

I actually gained some good financial insight into my peripheral set-up. Personal story below:

I used to be a die-hard Logitech guy, and rocked the first-generation G5 wired gaming mouse along with the G15 gaming keyboard back when they first game out in 2005. I was 13 years old and stupid, so I bought both of them from CompUSA (back when they were around) because they were labelled "gaming", had a bunch of nifty features (that I'd never use), and looked freakin' sweet. I shelled out $75 for the keyboard and $40 for the mouse, which was considered expensive at the time for input devices, and I honestly wondered if I had wasted my money.

Long story short, I didn't. In fact, it was quite the opposite.

The thing about those products was that they were quality products that were built to last. Logitech was just venturing into having a dedicated gaming peripheral lineup (the G-Series), and they wanted to put their best foot forward to compete with the likes of Razer: they made relatively small numbers of high-quality builds, yet kept them competitively priced. The end-result was a stellar mouse and keyboard set-up that served me flawlessly over the next 8 years and counting. In terms of value, the mouse and keyboard have outlasted the lifetimes of other similar devices because of their high build quality; I've most likely saved money by spending a little more money on quality rather than spending more on replacement devices. I loved my G5 and G15, and they were bound to last me for several more years.

I'd probably still be rocking the G15 if I hadn't been stupid with cleaning the keyboard. I got careless with removing the front bezel, and ended up breaking a good section of it. Because of my negligence, I had reduced a perfect keyboard to a partly-functioning/slightly-dangerous keyboard. But I used my gained insight and wisdom to research mechanical keyboards, which brought me to the purchase of the Corsair K70: a highly-rated mechanical keyboard of an agreeable price and great build quality. Still using the ol' G5, though; it might be worn down and looking old, but it still performs as well as the day I first brought it home.

TL;DR: I learned about the economic value of quality through a mice and keyboard.
I loved the Logitech's too, but when I saw there was a new Naga out, I just went straight to that. So far I'm very pleased!

Kryzih

Platinum
Reaction score
Mouse: Logitech G700
Keyboard: Tt esports Meka G1

I have always preferred Logitech mice over stuff like Razer, with Logitech they you don't pay for the name like you do with other brands. They give you solid equipment that lasts. Also Tt know what they are talking about when it comes to mechanical keyboard (you know your keyboard has a high build quality when it comes with military grade cable)
Military grade cable? omg

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Mouse: Logitech piece of crap
Keyboard: The one on my worse computer >.<

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member