• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What kind of hacks would you use IRL?

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Fly hacks or no knock back cause if a bully ever wants to push me around I won't fall over :p even though I don't get bullied.

fuzypoo

Survivor
Reaction score
Sprint hacks would be super awesome, but I would have to go with fly hacks :) There is no traffic when you fly!

PROSKILLZ2

Survivor
Reaction score
X-Ray if i wasn't married. Since i am married than i choose forcefield

chezmiester

Diamond
Reaction score
I got this idea from Tumblr. I would have the refill hack. Why? If your glass is empty, refill it. If you are getting fat, refill the fat with muscle. If your bed is empty, refill it with someone in it, particularly the opposite sex. All of you are choosing X-Ray hacks :2.5

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
forcefield, so that whenever someone got near me i would punch them in the face :D

Radiax

Diamond
Reaction score
Fly hax

And without the doubt xray hax

So I can find my friends while playing hide and seek

And to find my missing pen.

Yeah that's totally it.

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
forcefield, so that whenever someone got near me i would punch them in the face :D
For some weird reason I can't stop laughing at this ;-; You have made my imagination EXPLODE INTO REALITY :O *sees a man spinning around punching people as they are shopping*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci