• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What kind of music do you listen to while playing?

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
The sweet sounds of C418. If I play music outside of minecraft, I won't hear things like grass rustling etc so it's difficult to quickly anticipate enemy attacks :p

Graymamba

Survivor
Reaction score
I know this obviously has been posted before, but I cannot find any recent threads about it and I was curious.

So what type of music do you listen to if any, while playing mcsg? Personally I listen to progressive/electro house.

Siberia by Lights. No one call me a girl pls. I has no taste for dubstep of whatever the popular crap is :p

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
absolutely everything besides any music by any country artist/group. I can't stand country music. I currently listen to a lot of Jazz, Classical, Rock, Electro/Dubstep (everything in those categories), and some rap.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Whatever song I'm into. I usually stumble across one song that I get addicted to for a few weeks, and oh it looks like it's Let It Go Multi-Language this week. Sigh.

Spaiu

Experienced
Reaction score
This remix has really upbeat/interesting sound combinations

Recommend listening to it :) Always puts me into a good pvp rhythm

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci