• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What map would you like to see on MCSG?

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
Question: Out of all the un-accepted maps in the Finished maps section, what map(s) woulf you like to see on MCSG in the future?

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
There is already a thread like this, but I love them so I'm going to say mine anyways :p
  • SG California (don't judge me)
  • Highfield Estate
  • Rebellions District

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
SG California (judge me) it has some really weird looking builds, not saying what I built is better though :L

I think there's no map that I really like, I would like to see NYC or LA as an SG map, or 1950 Berlin as I already said in some thread. I would like an urban map with skyscrapers or a map based on history, that's why I like Chernobyl <3

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
There are way to many good maps to fit in a top 3. I'd say most of them should be added. I think the map comitee is going to have a hard time making the decision on what maps should and what maps shouldnt get a place on the servers.

I got a feeling they already know...

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
There are way to many good maps to fit in a top 3. I'd say most of them should be added. I think the map comitee is going to have a hard time making the decision on what maps should and what maps shouldnt get a place on the servers.

I got a feeling they already know...
I actually cant agree with you more, every map is great but has its own disadvantages, I think its up to Dave And LadyOfLove Since the Map committee Don't exist anymore :/

ItsMac

Survivor
Reaction score
I have 2 that I want in the next map push:
Rebellion's District
Hamlyn

The 2 most aesthetically pleasing maps :)

I am sorry but SG California looks revolting, the terraforming is ew, the buildings are meh, and the theme is just bleh.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci