• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What maps should be added back?

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Hungry hills! But make it 48 person and add more structures and chests.

DamonKBrown

Tribute
Reaction score
I totally agree on bringing back Overgrown. Not only will it be a nostalgia trip for us MCSG who were there when it came out but It honestly was well designed and better than alot of the maps we have now *Cough cough Asia Games, Freeze Island cough cough*

Mini_Curly

Diamond
Reaction score
Old solar frost please. I would also like to see the islands over the void thingamajig again xD

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
*sigh*
I do want a few maps back, but you do realize these maps were taken out due to lack of popularity and they weren't played that much, but now that they're gone everybody wants them back.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTT JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN

I used extensive caps to get the message through. 3:<
I DOOOOOONNNTTTT AGREEEEE I DOOOONNTTT LLIIIKKKEEE ITTT

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
I totally agree on bringing back Overgrown. Not only will it be a nostalgia trip for us MCSG who were there when it came out but It honestly was well designed and better than alot of the maps we have now *Cough cough Asia Games, Freeze Island cough cough*
Freeze island is well designed but the chances are too long.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci