• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What MCSG can bring back. What were the mistakes. Memories?

Pyr

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering what the community and staff thinks about this server and where it is going. What did you remember the most of MCSG? What could you expect more from the devs? What were the flaws. How are we going to hype the MCGamer Platform in the 2016 summer. Why did we lose less players? Give me your opinions. I am working on a project for youtube and feedback will be greatly appreciated!

Zggy

Platinum
Reaction score
Well recently on the US servers I have noticed a decline in players...I remembered I think 2 summers ago where you had to look on the website and re-type the ip and be the first ones it to play a game xD!

John

Platinum
Reaction score
Mistakes:
By far in my opinion the biggest mistakes MCG did was switch to 1.8.
Then 1.7.10 came back but it wasnt the same.
Now they have 1.9 and just rip the server.

Memories:
My first clan on this server (OZ) fexr it was a great time and really fun.

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
What did you remember the most of MCSG?

- Clans

What could you expect more from the devs?

- Not the devs only, I want a dedicated owner, no bs

What were the flaws. How are we going to hype the MCGamer Platform in the 2016 summer.

- U can't hype something that continues to lose players regardless, Did u know there's 250 people online at 10 PM. There's 600 people online, on a Friday. The flaws were with the owner and the lack of updates, anti-cheat, list goes on.

Why did we lose less players?

- Lack of updates, lack of support from the owner, it gets boring over time but clans are always fun.

Extra:

My biggest suggestion to MCSG in all honestly would be to merge with Badlion. Kohi is officially merging with Badlion in order to maximize pvp. Badlion gets 5k+ people on average and now kohi players aswell. If MCSG were to merge with badlion magically, they could benefit from large amount of players, extra staff help and clans would blow up. It's just mcsg ncp would have to transfer to badlion. MCSG would gain some things they haven't achieved in the past 4 years, 5k+ players, a good anticheat, staff who can actually find hacks. It would be fun.

John

Platinum
Reaction score
Extra:

My biggest suggestion to MCSG in all honestly would be to merge with Badlion. Kohi is officially merging with Badlion in order to maximize pvp. Badlion gets 5k+ people on average and now kohi players aswell. If MCSG were to merge with badlion magically, they could benefit from large amount of players, extra staff help and clans would blow up. It's just mcsg ncp would have to transfer to badlion. MCSG would gain some things they haven't achieved in the past 4 years, 5k+ players, a good anticheat, staff who can actually find hacks. It would be fun.
That's a very good idea

Heirokos

Platinum
Reaction score
We lost less players because we don't have a good anti cheat. There's always 2 hackers in my games 50% of the time, the hit detection is weird, and if you didnt know, the hit boxes are bigger on MCSG for some weird reason. And since kohi and badlion merged, I feel like MCSG is done for if they don't get new mods, that are GOOD and not ones that are toxic and 2 faced (not gonna list names). The switch to 1.8 made a lot of people angry, so they just left. And bugs like the fns glitch is very annoying, and for such a simple bug, it took 3 months to fix. This also made people angry, and that's why people left. Not to mention all the people who say "ez" or "gg10" -.- All these bugs, and problems that I've been seeing have just made me not want to play. It is getting a bit better though, I'll say that c:

Not to mention clans, and friends, that's the only reason why I play MCSG. That would be the most memorable thing for me. I wish things were the same as 2013-2014

Ceraron

Platinum
Reaction score
Games repetitive always the same. You could argue that in like sports such as basketball it is always the same too. But they get paid they have a reason to play the game.
Not like MCSG always the same and you play for a number.

Reactions: Pyr

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
The server fell mainly because they dont give people second chances like badlion. Players that get banned on badlion can get banned 1 month after but only once. This maintained the player base and kept players even if they were banned before. MCSG should add a 1 chance policy ( Im not just saying it because im banned)

Ceraron

Platinum
Reaction score
The server fell mainly because they dont give people second chances like badlion. Players that get banned on badlion can get banned 1 month after but only once. This maintained the player base and kept players even if they were banned before. MCSG should add a 1 chance policy ( Im not just saying it because im banned)
ya you are saying it cause ur banned

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci