• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What MCSG need to improve on & or fix!

camui2001

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi there, I am camui2001 a well known EU MCSG player I wouldn't say well known but anyway, I am here today for the same reason you guys reading are, to get this point to Chad!! Let's begin.

1) MCSG have really messed up the NCP lately in the past few days, pvp wise it is extremely hard to get first hits and whoever does usually wins the fight by getting that first combo, in order to fix this I really would like Chad to speak to his Developers, yes I am very mad at the staff community *Cough* Dave *Cough* and I am only mad because of 1 thing, the Ghosting. MCSG has had a ghosting glitch for about 3/4 months now, I am sick and tired of getting "Ghost Killed" The simple /gf command does not do anything as it is like MCSG are being DDOS'd but it is only affecting one player at a time, I would also like to bring up a few questions I have been asked to put in here and I would really like it if you Admins/Dev's/Owners could answer them.

Q1)Will you ever fix the hacker problem on MCSG?

Q2)Will the gravel trap on SG4 be fixed ever?

Q3) On maps such as Teweran SG2 is it legal to get items out of the item frames and will you be fixing this as some of the items are "OP" ?

Q4)Will you be adding a Deathmatch arena for all maps on MCSG as some cornucopia's are really hard to pvp in, such as SG4.

Q5) Will you be fixing the bug in Deathmatch where you can't break leaves?

Q6)Will the crafting table glitch be fixed? As some people are able to glitch items into the pre-game?

Q7)I personally (camui2001) would like to know if Developer's and Admins are doing possibly as much as they can to fix all of these issues and will they be considering to ever fix them if they are not working on it at this moment in time?

(I do know that the Developer's and Admins are doing as much as they can, but sometimes I just feel like they are not doing as much as possible, but obviously us as players do not simply know what is going on in the world of MCSG Developing!)

Thank you guys for reading and have a great time playing MCSG!!

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
The problem with hackers is that they're not just on MCSG. They're on every server you'll go to

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You can try fixing all of those, but its not just a few clicks, and its fixed. The developers are working as hard as they can, and trust me, it's not that easy to code. Also for some of the glitches, the developers might have to rewrite the whole plugin again to fix them.

BabyCactus_PvP

Platinum
Reaction score
But minecraft are actually the only ones who can solve the hacker problem really, And i can't block hit any more and have been forced to strafe.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think it would be cool for the devs to post every couple days or so on the homepage reporting on what they're working on and what's happening in the complicated world of coding.
But minecraft are actually the only ones who can solve the hacker problem really, And i can't block hit any more and have been forced to strafe.
It's the NoCheat+ i think
Holy triple post.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci