• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What mods can we use??

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbajr2000

Spectator
Reaction score
I would like to know what mods we can use.
It would be good to know befor i get my self baned.
So please tell me What mods can we use?

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
You can only use mods that modify your texture or look of your game, like the water mod. Read the rules.:)

Reaction score
Game improving mods are allowed.
Smartmove, minimap, x-ray etc. Can't be used since you gain an unfair advantage over other players.

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
But I thought when you try to do smart-moving stuff, it glitches and you can't do them.

Reaction score
You can see it this way. If you get an unfair advantage over your enemy then it's NOT allowed.

LordGreenWolf

Spectator
Reaction score
As far as i know anything other than fps boosting or cosmetic changes is banned anything like Minimap or X-Ray

here is the rule about it
No Hacked or Modded clients are allowed EVER:
  • Any suspicion of using a client can earn a temp ban or a permanent ban depending on the situation.
  • Users are allowed to post Ban Disputes if user was banned by suspicion
  • Anything outside of a vanilla client that provides an unfair advantage (x-ray, minimap, radar's, forcefields, speedhacking, ect.) is considered modded or hacked! If you use mods to increase your FPS or textures like the watermod, it's OK! We just dont like the ones where you modify your characters performance.
  • User can only be banned if the administration witness it or solid video evidence provided by the users.
  • If you are caught or the administration has suspicion of you using hacks, your ranking and leaderboard scores are subject to be reset to the defaults.
  • Also relevant, no exploiting glitches. This means using the block lag glitch to get out of the lobby. If you are fount outside of the lobby, you will be kicked.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Just be sure you do not have a texture pack that makes chests stand out. i.e. neon orange chests....

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
Only use approved texture packs, and optifine. Anything that does not provide you with an advantage over other players, such as x-ray, minimaps, radar or any combat advantages. Even anything that helps you find people better.

You may only allow things that serve no purpose (texture packs) or mods that improve performance (optifine for example).

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Optifine is good, as others have stated. But NO X-ray (Mod or Texture) NO Hacks or Nodus, No Minimaps either, still not sure about the last one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci