• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What mouse do you use

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
Logitech G300
- Cheap
- Reliable
- Quality
- 4 side buttons
- Hand moulded
- Fancy coloured lights.

Here is a pic:

TheCakeMC

Survivor
Reaction score
All of you guys are a little confused. You don't need a good mouse to be a good pvper. Until about my 100th win i used a crappy logitech mouse. My brother still uses a logitech mouse and has 620 wins.
However I use a Razer Naga Molten Edition, its nice, But i could still play just as well with my old logitech.
The reason i say it is "Nice" is because of the nice grip and the macros, It may help my pvp slightly (Quickswitching) but the mouse doesn't make the pvper at all.

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
All of you guys are a little confused. You don't need a good mouse to be a good pvper. Until about my 100th win i used a crappy logitech mouse. My brother still uses a logitech mouse and has 620 wins.
However I use a Razer Naga Molten Edition, its nice, But i could still play just as well with my old logitech.
The reason i say it is "Nice" is because of the nice grip and the macros, It may help my pvp slightly (Quickswitching) but the mouse doesn't make the pvper at all.

I just thought "Well, if I'm going to buy a mouse with macros, I may as well get a really nice one. But that's just my logic for it.

Zimlar

Platinum
Reaction score
I recommend to use the Razer Naga, it has a ton of buttons and its preaty fast :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci