• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What on earth happend?..

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
So, I was playing on Survival Games Ancient Japan, and reking, like a baws, (I was also low on fps, like in the 20s-30s instead my usual 80-100, but that is quite normal for me on SG Ancient Japan) and then I killed this guy and went to the spot in the video. And everything turned red, so I started recording, it was so weird. At the start mrmouldymango says "Zach, are you going crazy?" so yeah, here is proof that I wasn't crazy. It was like I had xray, because I could like see through blocks. Here is the video.
This isn't a bug report as this isn't really a bug, just thought it was pretty funny and wondering if anyone else has ever had this or something similar.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
So, I was playing on Survival Games Ancient Japan, and reking, like a baws, (I was also low on fps, like in the 20s-30s instead my usual 80-100, but that is quite normal for me on SG Ancient Japan) and then I killed this guy and went to the spot in the video. And everything turned red, so I started recording, it was so weird. At the start mrmouldymango says "Zach, are you going crazy?" so yeah, here is proof that I wasn't crazy. It was like I had xray, because I could like see through blocks. Here is the video.
This isn't a bug report as this isn't really a bug, just thought it was pretty funny and wondering if anyone else has ever had this or something similar.
That moment when we're talking about Bajan and you recorded it. xD

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
"DAD, AREN'T I CALLED BETTY!!"
I'm in tears. Hahahahahaha XD

Let's get back on le topic. :) Yeah, I didn't imagine it looked like that. I think what MoLoToV said was right.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci