• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What people in the MCSG community do on their free time, besides school if they do.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
A lot of things: Science Olympiad (an academic nation-wide competition; prep for the meets is a lot of hard work and preparation - I stay after school every day for at least two hours), band, Jazz Band, watching football (a lot), playing football, playing fantasy football, hanging out with my family, helping at church events, watching shows on Netflix (Supernatural for one), and hanging out with my girlfriend. <3

Westlake40

Career
Reaction score
I guess its my turn, well i play a variety of sports, Soccer, football and lacrosse. I all so collect sneakers such as "Lebrons" and "Jordans". I also do a lot of activities outside.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
I play a bit of Baseball and Basketball, I tend to watch a lot of Baseball and have recently been needing to watch a lot of Basketball because of the fact that next year all of our good players from Varsity are grads, so that's a bit hard. I do a bit of homework, sadly. I also play other video games (The Binding of Issac CS:GO Etc) Also within the year I plan on being more social-able in doing more activities like this year I am doing skiing so, let's see how the turn-out for that is. xD

Westlake40

Career
Reaction score
I play a bit of Baseball and Basketball, I tend to watch a lot of Baseball and have recently been needing to watch a lot of Basketball because of the fact that next year all of our good players from Varsity are grads, so that's a bit hard. I do a bit of homework, sadly. I also play other video games (The Binding of Issac CS:GO Etc) Also within the year I plan on being more social-able in doing more activities like this year I am doing skiing so, let's see how the turn-out for that is. xD
Interesting

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Well there's the video games. Uhm, I eat food, play and watch soccer/football, sleep, do homework.
Yep that's about my daily routine xD

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Hang out with friends, go uptown, forum. Not sure what to say with rowing as it's not a mandatory thing at my school but I chose it as an afternoon activity anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci