• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Player That You Have Killed With The Most Skill?

Roarryy

Survivor
Reaction score
Ive only played 5 games on my new account. The best kill was on a 3 team on Dracarys.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Probably everyone in the top 100 players on au I've killed even though it's not much of an achievement seeing as I played a lot of games c:.

One time I thought I might say was when Blake and darkrai were on EU and they 2v2 randy nub and someone called nick and they got really upset ^.^

KingNarwhalII

Tribute
Reaction score
I killed darkrai202 about 3 months ago no joke.. and his teamate as well, it was a 2v2 with my friend but I killed darkrai by myself while my friend was low, after I killed darkrai/Nick his teammate ran away and me and my friend hunted him down and killed him, I am not saying I am good I guess I got a strafe on him when he was least expecting it, if you wanna see how it looked like it was in my MCSG montage first clip:

JeremyCastillo

Tribute
Reaction score
A Panda 0-0 but I forgot their ign all I know is that panda fought a good fight R.I.P panda </3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci