• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What rank would you be?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
VIP is the best for me. It's a cool achievement, and though I wouldn't mind the work of a staff member, I don't play at all or even really do anything that I could moderate around here anymore.

Reaction score
Well I would be owner why you ask? Cause MCG is a business a brand, a good idea. Gamers are spending money and countless of hours here. Yes you may not get a solid net profit per month. But it is a great idea. Look at as if I am the owner.
Devlop this idea. Get servers, get a ts and get a forums get mods. When you have made $10,000 net profits of this thing you can sell this for a lot of money, What you did is that you earned $10,000 of a video game. No physical work required. As the ads say this guy just made $10,000 by sitting at home. Not changing the fact of how much fun you could have.

Spectral_Slayer

Platinum
Reaction score
If you could choose any rank to be, what rank would you choose and why?

I would personally choose moderator. Currently, I enjoy working with such an amazing team of people. Someday, I have goals of advancing, but currently I like what I am right now, especially since I get to help the community! :)
Exactly the same as you Scott. My time on the staff team is amazing and I would not have it any other way :)

Lemonz87

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I personally miss the friend rank that once roamed these servers spreading their pink goodness to all in sight- since I have been a part of the community~ my ranks have gone as such:

(1) Member
(2) Iron Donor
(3) Moderator
(4) Friend
(5) Moderator
(6) VIP
(7) Moderator
(8) VIP

I loved having a pink name the best out of all these however, first off the pink name at the time was quite rare which allowed for you to be unique amoung the hundreds of green names scattered about before the era of lifetime diamond donors. Also I loved knowing what the pink stood for- it meant that you were someone who had helped the server enough and dedicated time into making the community a better place. It was an achievement worth smiling about! :)

Even when the time came for myself to be a Moderator again, I still kept my pink named pet in the hub until the new hub system came about and we lost pets completely since I loved the pink so much.

However if I had to choose a rank now, it would be VIP... Since I now feel like I have earned my purple name, it is very flattering to be recognized as the creator of a loved map, Par 72. :p

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
VIP
I don't want too much responsibilities but I still want to be a notable person in the community.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Sr Mod was my favourite staff rank
VIP is my favourite non staff rank

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I understand that my ambitions in this network would be absolutely difficult, if not, impossible to achieve. But I have always considered slowly working my way up to Senior Moderator or if anyway possible, administrator of the network. I wish to play a great role, and take on a huge responsibility on aiding fellow peers maintain the network's peace.
I'm definitely willing to re-apply for moderator when I get a chance again. And maybe then I can slowly work my way up the ladder to help people all over the world.
However, due to the demand my education has on my effort for my personal future aspirations, it would be even more of a challenge for me to partake in activities of our community. What's more unfortunate is the fact that I live half across the globe, so when activities like Cleansweeps, or community games occur, I would have to stay up extremely late, if not, all night.

I do hope to make more time for this community, because it is the only place in the world where another human being actually made me bring a true, and bright smile on my face. And I wish to return the favour one day. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci