• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What rank would you be?

Spectral_Slayer

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly, I am very content with my position here as a moderator. I enjoy the interactions I get to have with other members of the staff team. I also enjoy dealing with in-game and teamspeak moderation, the forums is another one of my favorite platforms but I feel that the work load moderators have on here is sufficient enough. While it is natural to want to progress over time, I am very happy with my position and don't see the need for change. There is no other staff team I would rather be a part of. The MCGamer staff team is my family, and I will not be leaving them anytime soon! I also wanted to use this post to thank all the people that have made my time here as a staff member a great one. (In no order) Jodimo, ChandelleMC, KellieBreanne, LadyOfLove, Bowser52000, Adragonfire9, MKFarrell, kjh567, KitMencha, Jimmer, Vanicle, JacksonReaction, Spectral_Slayer, soggypickle, ViolentKitten, Willy446, AlmostBreezy, LoganWayne, hayhayheartsyou. Kelslay, StarWilly12, Jay | Ohjayx, TotalDramaTony, Mariah | mccluremariah, HolidayResort, GetRidaHim, croe97, MattGlowstone, NewAgeMC, PickedBroken, violetheart17 & Froggytv.
Thanks David | xRevalize <3

undercoverhail

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly, I am very content with my position here as a moderator. I enjoy the interactions I get to have with other members of the staff team. I also enjoy dealing with in-game and teamspeak moderation, the forums is another one of my favorite platforms but I feel that the work load moderators have on here is sufficient enough. While it is natural to want to progress over time, I am very happy with my position and don't see the need for change. There is no other staff team I would rather be a part of. The MCGamer staff team is my family, and I will not be leaving them anytime soon! I also wanted to use this post to thank all the people that have made my time here as a staff member a great one. (In no order) Jodimo, ChandelleMC, KellieBreanne, LadyOfLove, Bowser52000, Adragonfire9, MKFarrell, kjh567, KitMencha, Jimmer, Vanicle, JacksonReaction, Spectral_Slayer, soggypickle, ViolentKitten, Willy446, AlmostBreezy, LoganWayne, hayhayheartsyou. Kelslay, StarWilly12, Jay | Ohjayx, TotalDramaTony, Mariah | mccluremariah, HolidayResort, GetRidaHim, croe97, MattGlowstone, NewAgeMC, PickedBroken, violetheart17 & Froggytv.
ily

KelsieBree

Reaction score
Personally, I would continue to be a mod, but if I had to pick something different I'd go back to being a Platinum. I enjoyed just having fun before I got mod, and sometimes I wonder what it would be like to go back to just being a normal player, because I haven't been one for nearly 3 months now.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Senior Staff is a lot of work, but I've never been anything other than a staff member so I can't really comment ;)

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Moderator, because I know how to catch hackers easily. If I could simply ban them, it would be so much better. However, I won't apply because I don't like to talk irl, I keep my Skype private, and I never use TeamSpeak :(

aFreshStart

Spectator
Reaction score
Moderator, because I know how to catch hackers easily. If I could simply ban them, it would be so much better. However, I won't apply because I don't like to talk irl, I keep my Skype private, and I never use TeamSpeak :(
You can catch as many hackers as a mod could though. You would have to upload to YT anyways and filling a report abuse isn't much harder than banning someone on their control panel.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You can catch as many hackers as a mod could though. You would have to upload to YT anyways and filling a report abuse isn't much harder than banning someone on their control panel.
The real issue is that there is no motivation for members to report, other than revenge. It's not enough to make a huge difference, really.

aFreshStart

Spectator
Reaction score
The real issue is that there is no motivation for members to report, other than revenge. It's not enough to make a huge difference, really.
This is true, although not what we were talking about... You said you would like to be able to ban way more hackers, which you can

M

MattGlowstone

Thanks!

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is true, although not what we were talking about... You said you would like to be able to ban way more hackers, which you can
Right. That's the main reason I want to be mod: to ban hackers faster.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci