• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What sensitivity do you play with?

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I play with 125% i have a realy good mouse with a good computer but people accuse me of click aimbot or forcefield :( :(

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
I Know
Earlier today i spammed clicked someone then i just kept spinning around spam clicking........ People called me hackers :(

Lhos

Survivor
Reaction score
Hyperspeed with my mouse at 1500 dpi.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Hyperspeed with my mouse at 1500 dpi.
lolwut.

Personally, I'm not a fan of higher sensitivities. Higher sensitivity = a slight movement of my hand out of shock/surprise/whatever could make me completely mess up...it seems like it'd be harder to point at someone...I mean sure, I can start pointing at them quicker, but I also stop pointing at them quicker...maybe that's just me.

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I use 100 sensitivity on a hyper fast mouse.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I play with a pretty high sensitivity.

Lhos

Survivor
Reaction score
lolwut.

Personally, I'm not a fan of higher sensitivities. Higher sensitivity = a slight movement of my hand out of shock/surprise/whatever could make me completely mess up...it seems like it'd be harder to point at someone...I mean sure, I can start pointing at them quicker, but I also stop pointing at them quicker...maybe that's just me.
It lets me turn and look in any direction without having to move my hand - my wrist motions are more stable than my arm motions, and I can make a smooth, uninterrupted, 360-degree rotation. I get the feeling this sort of thing differs from person to person, though.

EDIT: alternatively, I'm just that good. :B

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Trained to hyperspeed ages ago, if you can manage it without jumping it all over the place it gives you the edge. Kinda like drag-shooting I practiced learning the amount of movement I need to turn to another opponent, from 1-180 degrees depending on the sensitivity, so I can easily move to encounter two or more opponents coming from different directions, if I get hit from behind or I see an opponent in f5 I can easily switch and spin perfectly and hit them back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci