• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Should I Do?

Phillip

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey everybody! What's going on? Flairing_Shadowz here! So, I have somethings I'd like to ask and say and get some opinions from it!

First of all, I'm sadly saying that my sister has quit MCSG. She said that it is too time consuming for school so she has left her account with me. (It was previously my account to begin with). Anyways, now that I have that account back, I am getting a name change for it. The name on it right now is KawaiiKatie_ but it can't be changed for another 19 days. Once a name change is available I will change it. Leave some Appropriate and Simple name suggestions down below!

Secondly, I am also going to say that now that since that account is mine again, I am going to play for fun on that account. By this I mean while I am playing with friends or sometimes recording. (Please note, this will NOT mean I won't be doing my moderation job. I will be keeping an eye out and completing my job on both accounts!) The only way I will be doing this now is if you guys vote more so as my reseting my stats on Flairing_Shadowz. The stats are like a 1/10 ratio. (164/1686). If I reset my stats on that account then I WILL be tryharding the stats to get a decent ratio. (Hopefully maintain a 1/5 or better).

Also, what would you like to see on my YouTube channel? Would you like to see challenges, normal SG, more Montages, cut-coms, different gamemode, different games in general, and/or real life videos? Let me know! I was thinking of making my channel Minecraft with different games too and real life videos or should I make 2 more channels for this types of videos? Let me know about this as well!

Well, that's all I wanted to say and ask! Thank you in advanced for the suggestions and opinions! I will see you guys later, peace out! :D - Flairing
(P.S. - 200th POST!!!)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Maybe these? Bananas4life, Alpha_Waffle, Rejected, lolWhy, FrozenStrength, miniminter. :p Their all available i checked hehe.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I have no cool names but gl finding a good one!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci