• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What starter are you getting for Pokemon X and Y

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, I can admit they dont take big risks with pokemon games, and that can get repetitive for people, but if you really give them a chance each game has its own special part. Black and White, I can assure you, changed quite a lot how pokemon was, and just wait for X & Y they are really taking risks at this ones! Despite the fact lots of people hate newer pokemon games because they use the same base formula, if you really give them a chance you'll see what makes others love each game.
Well the main reason is the massive graphical change from simple avatars to crazy 3D stuff.

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, I can admit they dont take big risks with pokemon games, and that can get repetitive for people, but if you really give them a chance each game has its own special part. Black and White, I can assure you, changed quite a lot how pokemon was, and just wait for X & Y they are really taking risks at this ones! Despite the fact lots of people hate newer pokemon games because they use the same base formula, if you really give them a chance you'll see what makes others love each game.
I agree with you! So much! :D

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
yeah! When it comes to Pokemon games, the little things mean a LOT.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
I dont have a 3ds but i would go with Fenekin!

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, I'm usually always for the fire types, but Fennekin doesn't appeal to me as much. Chespin or Froakie :3

csy393

Survivor
Reaction score
I usually choose water types but... Froakie is just too ugly for my taste. :p I rikes Chespin doe

Mc_Fails

Survivor
Reaction score
Bought a 3DS XL just for this, and I'm going to have to say Froakie

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci