• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What strange things have you eaten?

DvstDash

Experienced
Reaction score
Whaaaaaaaat's going on everybody?! It's DvstDash!
As you can tell from the title of the thread, what weird things have you eaten? (Intentionally or unintentionally)
Personally, the only strange thing I can remember eating was a Marble! It was a magnet marble that I swallowed accidentally when I was around the age of 5 or 6. I cried it all out when my sister taunted me that they can get stuck on my throat and can choke me to death! :p
Comment the strangest thing that you have eaten down below! If it's something that is 'over' the line or you think people should not see cause it's probably gonna make them go 'eww', Then it would be better to not post them down below and finding alternatives to it xD
Have fun!

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Jellyfish, fish eyeballs, shrimp shell (which I actually always eat instead of the actual meat), snails, chicken feet, chicken knuckles and crocodile meat.

DvstDash

Experienced
Reaction score
Vegemite *shivers*
*swallows tongue*

I ate a Huhu grub once!
Yum! (not really)
Oh my.. I cannot imagine myself chewing that thing. The living ones.. :confused:

Jellyfish, fish eyeballs, shrimp shell (which I actually always eat instead of the actual meat), snails, chicken feet, chicken knuckles and crocodile meat.
Chicken feet are known to be something very delicious in Southeast Asia which is where I live. :p But I've personally never eaten and want to eat one. :confused:

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
*swallows tongue*

Oh my.. I cannot imagine myself chewing that thing. The living ones.. :confused:

Chicken feet are known to be something very delicious in Southeast Asia which is where I live. :p But I've personally never eaten and want to eat one. :confused:
Note that most of the stuff on my list in Chinese cuisine :p

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
Draonfruit was pretty strange, it tasted like water :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci