• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Texture pack do you use?

What kind of texture pack are you using?

• Total voters

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
I prefer 32x texture packs as they still have the sweet pixel feel. My current texture pack is mostly Eldpack, with a lot of the mob skins from Aardvark, and some misc pixels from Painterly pack.

ezekielelin

Tribute
Reaction score
I use a custom 16x16 modified default that changes the way glass looks and makes the crosshairs slightly smaller, though not by more than a pixel or two.

You can get it from Planet Minecraft here

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
I use sphax's texture pack myself at 128.

I like the look and it doesn't hinder my fps all that much. Even less so now I just whacked 16gig of ram in and assigned 8gig to minecraft!!

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Vanilla all the way! Mostly because I hate the confusion that arises when I get a new pack and have no idea what each thing is.

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
Vanilla is best.

I have had texture packs where you can't tell what's what, which is terrible.

Nistune

Tribute
Reaction score
I either use vanilla or budpack. I dont really like texture packs that looks really different from default, did anyone every use quandary a year back? Quandary used to be awsome. I like everything looking like default because if I build something, I dont want it only looking pretty for me only, has to look good in default too.

But I mostly use: http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/budpack/ now, it looks pretty similar to default, just a little smoother and brighter (with custom font installed personally too :p)

GokRix

Spectator
Reaction score
OCD is the best teture map! simplified minecraft tectures!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci