• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What texture packs are good in Minecraft?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok you do need MC Patcher.
But if you have optifine it will also patch the textures.
Just get optifine the mod it is much better
I once tried downloading optifine but it seemed that I actually had to put effort into it so I got lazy :p So you can't get Faithful without the MC Patcher? :(

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I once tried downloading optifine but it seemed that I actually had to put effort into it so I got lazy :p So you can't get Faithful without the MC Patcher? :(
You can but the textured wont be patched and everything would look wierd. If you wanna wierd texture then get the texture pack without optifine. But it is recommended to get optifine or MC Patcher if you want HD textures.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Yeh. It's really dodgey without having mcpatcher or optifine with faithful. The bricks and pumpkins have like a quarter nether portal and all that horrid stuff.

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
It's not finished all the way yet. A lot of food still needs to be completed. Just think of when it'll be done! @.@

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci