• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What the heck is going on?!

ShadowfireLegend

Spectator
Reaction score
The following in NO joke, and is not exaggerated! I want answers!

After a game, I was disconnected and couldn't rejoin the server. After restarting minecraft, I found that the server was accessible, but full. After waiting, I was able to join when someone left. Not 15 seconds later, I get kicked by a donator. I am forced to sit out that entire round. After the game, I rejoin the server, and get chosen to be kicked AGAIN. I can't connect to the server AGAIN, and am forced to restart Minecraft. I got back and the server was full and was forced to sit out another round. This has been happening frequently and am wondering why this misfortune is happening to me! I understand that we all get kicked by donators but it is consistently me. Why?!

kricken

Career
Reaction score
Alright, I'm gonna try to make this short and to the point..

After each match the servers restart to reduce the amount of lag that eats players. (wut.) Every player is kicked and forced to rejoin. Depending on when you joined the server after it restarted and what rank you are, you may be automatically kicked because you were the best candidate to be kicked. The last people to join are kicked by the higher ranked players (donors, mods) who want to get in. Iron donors kick regular players; gold donors kick regular players and iron donors if the server doesn't have any regular players online; diamond donors kick regular players, iron donors, and gold donors; and mods kick everyone! (YUUUS.)

In this server almost all of the regular players were kicked because donors and mods were joining. Theycallme_epic was the first player to join the server when it restarted (his name is the first on the list), and MuffinBeaner was the last player to join. If any other donors had wanted to join epickid204 would have been kicked because he was the last regular player to join the server.

If you want to avoid being kicked you can either try joining the servers faster and getting an early spot in the list of online players, or you can buy donor ($10).

So maybe this was a little bit longer than I promised..

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
After each match the servers restart to reduce the amount of lag that eats players..
Frequent restarts actual extend the amount of time it takes for the server to run it's top speed. :p It was originally put in place to stop "ghosts".

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its like Kricken said and its a perk of donating that gets you into every server, although we appreciate that not everyone can afford to spent 10 dollars a month and such, but its just one of the perks that comes with donating. It's so people can get something out of donating to the servers which means Chad can keep the servers running under the donations.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
And what I have not seen on this thread is that donators are the reasons these servers are online.

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
Frequent restarts actual extend the amount of time it takes for the server to run it's top speed. :p It was originally put in place to stop "ghosts".
And was kept in as it solved memory leak problems and helped player rotation ;)

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'll explain the process of getting into servers as a non-donor. G33ke mode activate!
Server restarted, wait 5 seconds, try to join the server. You should get a logging in thing for a few moments, then Tada! You're in the lobby. Now just cross your fingers you don't get kicked by a donor.
Got kicked? No sweat. Just find a server in DM or Post_Victory and then after about 15 seconds you see Post_Victory log in and you're in a lobby.
Kicked again? Do this process again. It's easy.
Kicked AGAIN?
Ragequit.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I'll explain the process of getting into servers as a non-donor. G33ke mode activate!
Server restarted, wait 5 seconds, try to join the server. You should get a logging in thing for a few moments, then Tada! You're in the lobby. Now just cross your fingers you don't get kicked by a donor.
Got kicked? No sweat. Just find a server in DM or Post_Victory and then after about 15 seconds you see Post_Victory log in and you're in a lobby.
Kicked AGAIN?
Ragequit.
G33ke would have something like this...

Kicked AGAIN?I'll explain the process of getting into servers as a non-donor. G33ke mode activate!
Kicked AGAIN?I'll explain the process of getting into servers as a non-donor. G33ke mode activate!
Kicked AGAIN?

TL;DR I'll explain the process of getting into servers as a non-donor. G33ke mode activate!
Kicked AGAIN?

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
:/
Well G33ke might not be able to explain how to easily get into a server as a non-donor, he's a mod and when he came he was an Iron Donor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci