• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What to call my alt

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys. I just bought a minecraft gift code. I want to name of my account to be preferably short (between 5-7 letters) or be a word where you can replace a lower case 'q' with a lower case 'g'. I really don't want anything that has 'YT' , 'PvP' or 'MC' at the end. I don't really want it sounding like an alt either. Please list names down below and I'll ask for the thread to be locked once I pick one. Thanks

-Waffles.

Last edited:
D

Damien // Teepwn

I take it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!one!!!!!1one.
You better...

Anyway, PLEASE don't go for the q as a substitute for g. It's nothing special (IMO) and doesn't even look all that good.

A way that I like to get alt names with is to start with something unique/special to you (such as your name), mine being Damien. I then apply something such as reversing the word or getting an anagram of it. In this case, I'll reverse my name to Neimad.

Now, this doesn't look all that great just like this so I broke Neimad into the words "knee" and "mad". I'm not gonna just call myself KneeMad so I translated it into French, as I'm half French. It [roughly] translates to genou fou. I then combined and edited them into one word and messed around with letters/letter combinations that make the same/similar sounds.

This resulted in the name Jenofo.

Sevy

Survivor
Reaction score
Name it "MyPingIs0"

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member