• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What to do against teams

Did this help?

• Yep

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • I already do those things

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • You have done this to me before

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
If you see multiple teams in a game, the best thing to do is ignore them for as long as you can. Get the best chests possible, and then when you feel suited, get them to chase you. If you notice your are being chased, but you don't have a good set of armor, then water is your best friend. Chances are they will back off, and decide to deal with you later.
Another good technique is to use the terrain to your advantage. For example, the bridge in SG4 can be used to hit one off the edge and have it be 1v1. You can also climb on a mountain, and use the high ground to your advantage. Hit them off the mountain. Use bows and arrows to deter them for as long as possible. Try to hit one in the water to even the odds for a couple hits.
I think those are all the techniques I use, and I almost always defeat teams. I actually do better against teams, because they seem to think they are invincible. Okay, that's about it!

Reaction score
Sometimes, I just poke and prod at them from a distance, like if they are camping corn. Earlier today, I was fighting a team, they were better geared than me, but I ended up killing them both.

So I was on Breeze. Ugh. But I had one of the best comebacks ever :p For AT LEAST half the game, I walked around with nothing, then I got a wood sword. I killed people with better and better stuff and ended up with a Diamond Sword, and full chain. Later in the game, it was refill. BEFORE refill, two kids had full iron/w diamond sword. I jumped into the water, fishing rodded them away when they got in. I repeated this a couple times until they had let their guard down. Then I had made my move and ambushed one guy, killed him, I then easily killed the other.

TL:DR Never give up in a game, no matter how crappy your stuff is, and never fight teams head on.

Reaction score
Sometimes, I just poke and prod at them from a distance, like if they are camping corn. Earlier today, I was fighting a team, they were better geared than me, but I ended up killing them both.

So I was on Breeze. Ugh. But I had one of the best comebacks ever :p For AT LEAST half the game, I walked around with nothing, then I got a wood sword. I killed people with better and better stuff and ended up with a Diamond Sword, and full chain. Later in the game, it was refill. BEFORE refill, two kids had full iron/w diamond sword. I jumped into the water, fishing rodded them away when they got in. I repeated this a couple times until they had let their guard down. Then I had made my move and ambushed one guy, killed him, I then easily killed the other.

TL:DR Never give up in a game, no matter how crappy your stuff is, and never fight teams head on.
Hahaha, nice!

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Try this if you know teams are in the game: leading multiple teams to one another. I did this with a 2-man and 3-man team, and I was on my own because my own teammate was dead. This is very basic really, you just run around like crazy (or at least make it look like that) and try to get one of the teams chasing you. While running, lead them to where the other team is and hopefully they will lose focus on you and the teams will fight eachother. After this, kill the survivors (they should be very weak) and you will have a ton of loots. Hopefully you can do a sneak attack on the last survivor while they are trying to pick up as much loot as they can. :)

Reaction score
Try this if you know teams are in the game: leading multiple teams to one another. I did this with a 2-man and 3-man team, and I was on my own because my own teammate was dead. This is very basic really, you just run around like crazy (or at least make it look like that) and try to get one of the teams chasing you. While running, lead them to where the other team is and hopefully they will lose focus on you and the teams will fight eachother. After this, kill the survivors (they should be very weak) and you will have a ton of loots. Hopefully you can do a sneak attack on the last survivor while they are trying to pick up as much loot as they can. :)
Congrats on getting mod:) and this also sounds like a good idea!

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
This is what many do now. Personally, the greater use of secondary weapons is recommended. Otherwise, you're bucked.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
I usually go straight in since I always get good armour and chances are their armour will improve as well as their weapons

mireiyu

Survivor
Reaction score
If the team was made ​​up of those with low skills opponent yet, led by those who know well the best chest in that stage, others will just keep up with. Only aimed at those who have been with such a team. Top will give way to die without noticing the things behind fellow if especially where poor visibility.
However, different teams of experts. I collaborate when they is going to be a different route through the chest alone, kill the other. Would cause the death of the majority of aid where a person who intends to attack the team has been ravaged by brawl with a person of the other hand:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci